4.

*Elliott's P.O.V*

Seeing Jude so close to Axel freaks me out. I mean he's ghosted Jude for almost an entire year, and now he's back? This doesn't add up to me. Does he know, what kind of damage he has conflicted onto Jude.

He's the reason Jude's depressed!
He's the reason Jude's a mess!
He's the reason Jude doesn't eat!
He's the reason Jude has to hide his true self!
The reason I vowed to never leave his side, when I feel it's unsafe for him to be alone!

Especially when he's alone in his mansion, when his father's on a business trip. Jude was the light in my darkest hour. Now, I want to be the light that shines bright, in his darkest hour. Jude is my 'brother' and I'll make sure myself that nobody, and I mean nobody hurts my brother.

*Flashback*

"Hey Jude practice is about to start, and I have... Things to do for mom... So I can't make." No reply. "Jude where are y-" I felt someone grab my arm, and put a hand over my mouth. It was..   Acker! "What the-"

"Be quiet!" He whispered. He then peered out from the lockers, looking at something. I decided I also wanted to see, what his problem was. What I saw left me in speechless. It was Jude, but he looked like he was about to cry. He had his body against the lockers kinda like this.

And his breathing was unsettled

And his breathing was unsettled. I wanted to ask what was wrong, but then his phone rang.

"Hey bae I miss you. When can I see you again?"

"In two weeks huh? Sounds good but... You aren't busy in two weeks time, are you?"

"It's nothing I just wanted to make sure I'll get to see you."

"Okay... Love you too babe. Bye"

Jude let out long sigh. Looking at his phone. Acker pulled my pulled me close to him, which made blush a bit. He started walking backwards, and stopped when we reached the wall.

Just then we saw Jude exit the room, without a so much as a glance in our direction.(Btw the lights are off) I sighed and moved away from Acker. "What's going on with Jude, Acker?" I asked with my arms crossed.

Now it was his turn to sigh. "I think it has something to do with, the way Axel's been treating him lately... I feel really bad for Jude you know. He's already stressed as it is, I just don't know what to do about it," he said scratching the back of his head.

I hummed at the thought, then it hit. And they said all I had up there was empty space. "Why don't we try and get his mind off that jerk. Invite him out with team, I mean you guys go out a lot. And I can visit him on weekends to hang out, along with little miss bossy pants."

"That's a great idea Ell!" Acker shouted with an excited face. "Wait hold on... Did you just call me Ell?" There was a moment of silence before he spoke up. "Um... Ya I really think it suits you, and I know you don't like s-"

I cut him by flicking his forehead. "Shut up I didn't say I didn't liked it idiot," I said walking towards the door. "Your going to be late for practice."

"Hai!" As we were walking I stopped to look at Acker. "What is it?"

"Why do you think he's doing this to Jude? Why on this whole God forsaken earth is his doing this!? It really pisses me off! And I don't like being pissed off...!"

Acker face softened as he began walking once more. I guess it's his way of telling me we'll get to the bottom of it together.

_____________________________________