New Year Part 2

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Begin!"

"Wow what do we do big sisters?" The twins looked over to their younger brother.

"Well dear brother the aim of the game is to hide but not get caught. Seek but not get tricked," they said in unison, but their brother was still confused.

"Okay so the hiders, the chickens, you guys have to hide, but when you see the seeker or seekers and they see you. You have to try to either trick them or just try not get caught when they chase after you. The chickens can either give up the location of another chicken or get eaten and they have to wait in the garage. The foxes can recruit chickens to help them in their search."

"Oh that makes more sense," he smiled brightly.

"Okay we're gonna start counting," the eldest twin said and glanced over at the 3 musketeers. She nodded as an indication that when they started counting, they would sneak out of the estate.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Ready or not here we come!"

*Vera's POV*

The three of us rushed out the door and past any windows and security. As soon as we got to the gate, Alex punched in the code and we were off. We ran as fast as we could to near the main road and we decided to take D'Artagnan's G Class to aunt Celia's mansion. I was seated in the passenger seat, D'Art in the driver and Alex in the back.

"So what's our plan? Are we just going to break in or are we gonna pick the locks?" Alexander asked all to excited.

"There's no need for that, because I have a spare key I keep in the car. And besides that's literally the same thing Xander," D'Art said in a calm voice. That left me with butterflies in my stomach.

"Alright so all we need to do is get past security and her dogs... That should be... Fun," I said with a sigh. I looked over to Dart. He had his thinking face on.

'So cute...'

"I have an idea, but first we need to get to the mansion," Alex and I both agreed and we were off.

*Meanwhile*

"Do you think we'll win?" Axel whispered to Byron. Bryon nodded confidently. Axel wasn't so sure. He thought the children were up to something.

"Where are Alexander, D'Artagnan and Vera? I don't think I heard them coming upstairs."

"They might just be hiding downstairs. You're just worrying too much. They won't get into trouble Axel, besides where would they even get the time to go look for their phones?"

"You're probably right."

"Oh, I know I am," Byron said with a grin.

*With the 3 musketeers*

It took them 25 minutes to get to the Fraser mansion. D'Artagnan opened the gates with his remote and parked his car in the drive way. He then brought out Celia's phone and shutdown her security system. "Okay we can go inside now. I'll just grab my keys."

"Remind me again why you have Celia's phone, the password to her phone, the password to her security system and spare keys to the mansion?" Alexander asked dumbfounded.

"What can I say. When you know you know," D'Artagnan laughed. The three of them then made their way inside. Luckily for them Dionne put the dogs in the backyard. They searched everywhere but didn't find anything.

That was till Vera climbed one of the cabinets in the family room. She was about to grab the phones when her foot slipped and she fell hard with a loud thud. Alexander and D'Artagnan rushed into the room, to find her lying on her back. D'Artagnan helped her up while Alex just laughed.