Mark and Nathan's Children: Part 1

Name: Vera EvansAge: 13Eyes: Neon Orange, almost redHair: Naturally black, dyed blue with brown highlightsRelation: AdoptedBorn: March 13thFamily: (Mom) Remi Akashi, (Adoptive Parents) Mark Evans and Nathan Evans, (Brother) Isaac Evans, her uncles...

Name: Vera Evans
Age: 13
Eyes: Neon Orange, almost red
Hair: Naturally black, dyed blue with brown highlights
Relation: Adopted
Born: March 13th
Family: (Mom) Remi Akashi, (Adoptive Parents) Mark Evans and Nathan Evans, (Brother) Isaac Evans, her uncles and aunts from the Inazuma Eleven and Tokyo Revengers series
Relationship: 🤫

Abilities: Vera is skilled in martial arts. She's a gold medalist ice skater and motorcycle rider. Vera Evans is not very skilled in soccer but occasionally helps her father, Nathan, when training the boys and girls in his team.

Never give her a soccer ball, she might accidentally kill you. This is due to the fact that she doesn't know what she's doing.

Her favourite uncles:
Jude Sharp, Mikey Sano and Caleb Schiller

Favourite cousins:
J.J Hills, D'Artagnan Sharp (because he reminds her of Jude 😊) and Souta and Haru Haitani

Favourite aunties:
Dionne Hills, Nelly Raimon, Suzette hartland and Tori Vanguard

****
Background:
Vera Akashi soon changed to Vera Evans, lived in the more rural area of Osaka. Vera was originally not even supposed to born, but Vera's father who was in charge of smuggling illegal goods from Japan to North Korea, wanted to keep just to sell her off to anyone who would be willing to buy her in North Korea, for a cost.

The minute she was born her father broke into the hospital and stole her away from a nurse, who was stabbed when she tried to stop him. He was soon caught by security and sentenced to life in prison for his crimes.

Remi Akashi, Vera's mother was not too pleased with this and tried to get rid of the child. Luckily the head nurse, Sora Kamado was able to stop her. Remi also went to prison, but was 'released' 5 years later. She wanted revenge for what happened 5 years ago. (Even though Vera did nothing wrong)

Vera was 5 when she first met her mother. At first Remi seemed nice and caring, but her true colours would show in just a matter of months.

For 4 years Vera had to endure her mother's cruel treatment. That was until she met Suzette hartland, her saviour. She was running from home in hopes to be thrown into the orphanage system once more, but bumped into a very cheeky 25 year old Sue.

Sue was about to yell at her, till she looked at the girl's condition. She was about to ask what happened to her, but a screeching howl answered her question.

Remi wanted her 'daughter' back and it looked like she'd go through hell to get her. In that moment Sue picked Vera up and just ran. She ran till she got to where her friends were gathered and handed Vera to Cammy to get her checked out.

They kept her for a few months informing the authorities about the situation and what they could do. Turns out Remi broke out of jail and hadn't been in hiding 4 years. This enraged the original inazuma Japan members. The cops told them that they'd catch her and sure enough they did.

From the moment her mother was sent to jail, Vera had been living in Mark and Nathan's shared apartment, till they upgraded to their new mansion in the mountains. Two years later they adopted her younger brother, Isaac and lost Jude two years later.

The passing hit her head on. She wouldn't come out of her room for weeks. She even stopped eating altogether. The day before the funeral D'Artagnan come over, because her fathers told him that she didn't want to go to the funeral.

Being the mini version of his deceased father, D'Artagnan barged into her room without warning closing the door and had a chat with Vera. Being the mini version of Mark, getting her out of her emo vase was going to be difficult.

5 hours and a kiss on the cheek later Vera agreed to go.

The day of the funeral, Vera stood Infront of the guests and gave her speech with tears falling down her cheeks and a broken voice. After the ceremony she sat by the lake at the back of Jude's Japanese mansion, looking out into the sunset. D'Artagnan came and sat next to Vera and let her cry into his shoulder. He gave her great advice on how to deal with loss of a loved one, since he's been in the same situation many, many times before.

Vera left the party a new person, because before the guests left the servers were told to give each and every guest a parting gift as memorabilia and guidance for them. Reading her uncles last message to her she knew she had to keep strong.

****
Favourite Memories of Jude:

His ability to always be able to calm her down, listen to her and never belittle her.

The first time they ever met she was terrified her mother would find her. The attempts of the former managers weren't working. Only when Jude decided to step in and take her outside into Sue's backyard, did Vera calm down a little. (She could sense he was a loving person. Call it a woman's intuition)

Jude sung her a lullaby and she instantly calmed down. (His voice is a combination of Ed Sheeran and Lewis Capaldi)

Same when she felt her fathers were paying much more attention to Isaac, when they found out he had a natural gift for soccer. Vera's many failed attempts to get the attention of her fathers made her turn to marshal arts, dance, figure skating, motorcycle riding, you name it. She kept getting award after award. Anything to feel like she was part of the family again...

Jude and D'Artagnan noticed this, so Jude decided to have a chat with her, offering advice and told Mark and Nathan off on their parenting style. Even though he didn't want to get involved with anyone's personal lives, he had to do something. He couldn't stand seeing Vera go down the same dark path he did.

So when he passed away Vera lost a huge supporting pillar in her life. But there always has to be the storm before the rainbow...

__________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed. Next it's going to be Isaac Evans!

Which character ship child to you want to see after the Evans ship? What did you think of Vera Evans? Who's Vera's mystery bae?