6.

I was falling, but it didn't feel like I was falling. I mean I could see I was falling, but it was like my brain told my body to go numb. The last thing I remember was hearing police sirens, then I blacked out.

When I woke up I was in a hospital room. My head hurt a lot, and I couldn't move my right hand. This sucked. I looked around the room, and could see most of my teammates, and same goes to Royal and Kirkwood, were all in the same room as me.

"Oh, Mr.Ember you're awake?" A doctor asked me walking in with a clipboard. He checked the monitors and my pulse. "It's a miracle you woke up. The rest of friends don't seem to be responding, but I'm pretty sure they'll wake up soon, if you're any indication," he said walking towards the door.

"Oh and before I forget. I will come back later to give you a check up, and the police want to talk to you. You will also be able to visit your other friends after talking to the police. Please rest up while you can Mr. Ember," he said as he exited the room.

'I wonder how long I was out for? And why can't I move my hand!?' I thought as I looked over at my bandaged hand. Well this sucked. I looked around the room again, and could see how bad everyone's conditions were.

I guess those teens and middle-aged men really did a number on them. Why was society this way. They could've just left them alone, and mind their own business, like any normal person would! But no, they had to get involved with other people's personal lives!!

Just then a little girl walked in with a bouquet of flowers. As soon as she saw me, her face lit up. "Oh my goodness! You're awake! Hi my name's Julia, Julia Blaze! I'm Axel's 6 year old sister!"

"Wow so much energy for someone your age, and this early in the morning as well." Julia looked puzzled, them told me something I did not wish to hear. "What do you mean morning? It's 3 p.m in the afternoon."

"You along with Oni-chan and his friends, have been asleep for almost three weeks," she said place a purple flower, into the vase on my bedside table. I was stunned, three weeks!? How, and what happened to the football frontier?

"Hello mister are you listening to me? I said all your parents just went out for a walk!" Julia said screaming into my ear. "Ah, I heard you the first time girly!" I yelled back. "My name's not girly, it's Julia! J-u... J-u... Lia! Julia Mister!"

"How ironic you don't even know my name, and you can't spell your own name!"

"Hey stop using big words I can't understand! I don't want to know your name! And it's rude to yell at a woman!"

"Woman!? You just told me you were 6 years old little miss! It's also considered rude to yell at someone who is older than you!"

"Your a big meany you know that!"

"Oi!! You two are making such a noise!! Patients are trying to rest here!!" A nurse came in to scold us. "Gomen..." We both apologized. She huffed and left the room, Julia following her soon after.

____________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed. How long will it take for the guys to wake up? Will they wake up?