8.

Please listen to the song before you read.

_____________________________________

"Wait what!?" Acker and I asked in unison. "Ya Jude's moving away, and you can't tell anyone. Jude will tell them on his own when he's ready," David reasoned. I huffed making everyone laugh.

"He promises he'll tell them Elliott," said Axel rocking Jude side to side, to try and calm him down. It made me sad thinking about it. How I would never be able to see Jude again. I wouldn't be able to protect him...

*Two weeks later*

We're all here at the airport waiting for Jude's private jet to take off. I was sitting next him, on my wheelchair, playing with hands. Axel had Jude on his lap. It felt weird because they didn't tell us the reason Jude was leaving. All Axel said was that Jude was moving away with his to the States.

Soon it came time for Jude to leave us for good. It didn't feel right, why was he leaving? Why now, and why was he taking Celia with him? (Pretty self explanatory if you ask me)

Every single soccer team in the football frontier was here, just to say goodbye to Jude and Celia. Even the old Raimon team came together once more, to bid their friends goodbye. Everyone was crying, even Mark, Nathan, Kevin, Royal, Byron, most of the coaches and even Axel.

As soon as it was for him to leave, we all came in for a group hug. He kissed Axel on the forehead and left, with Celia, their butler and his father, carrying all the gifts we gave them.

It started raining when they left.

'Wow, I've never seen the sky this grey before' I thought to myself, as we all exited the airport.

"I guess we have to try and live without them," Mark commented as we all agreed. I wasn't really paying attention till someone hit my forehead.

"Ouch! What's wrong with you woman!?"

"Oh- sorry Nelly I thought you were Celia," I said rubbing my painful forehead. She sighed while the others burst out laughing, while some gave me soft smiles.

We were about to part ways after that, and knowing nothing would ever be the same again. But then we received a text from Jude and Celia.

After reading the message, we all cried once again

After reading the message, we all cried once again. My heart broke into a million pieces. I just sat there in my wheelchair crying, like some 4 year old.

'I hope you're happier in the States Jude, and that you find someone to love

'I hope you're happier in the States Jude, and that you find someone to love. Someone who's better than Axel..'

"Elliott it's time to go," my mother said rubbing my back. I nodded, and as we were leaving I caught a glimpse of Axel's condition. He looked tired and depressed, like someone had just killed his entire family.

Yes, indeed, Axel Blaze was now lost...

____________________________________

Hope you enjoyed. How's Axel going to cope? Will they still keep in touch? Will the boys still be able to play soccer? How will Celia and Jude cope?What was the reason both Jude and Celia left?