Big boys don't cry :(

//TRIGGER WARNING//

I don't even know why i'm still putting these here but well, theres physical/mental abuse and maybe violence and other stuff that might trigger ppl in here soooooooooooo yeah, don't read it if ur sensitive :D

HAVE A GREAT TIME READING :DDDD

Jisung was staring at the ground silently.

"You fucking piece ofshit. I saw you holding hands with that guy, do you want me to cut them off?? Huh??? DO YOU WANT ME TO CUT YOUR HANDS OFF?!?" his Father grunted like an agressive dog, and Jisung just looked away.
"He is my best friend. We've been holding hands since kindergarden."

Another hit.

"WELL YOU'RE NOT IN KINDERGARDEN ANYMORE, YOU'RE IN 8TH GRADE. SO GROW UP AND BECOME A FUCKING MAN ALREADY." he yelled and then stepped closer to Jisung, untill their faces where only centimeters apart and Jisungs nose started to itch from the smell of cigarettes.

"And if i ever see you holding hands with a boy again, i will kill him and shoot into your fucking gay brain, got that...?" he hissed andJisung just silently turned his head away.
"I-i'm not gay-"
This time, his father used his fist to hit him.

"I ASKED IF YOU UNDERSTOOD!!"
"Y-yes dad. I-i got it."
Jisung felt a hot liquid coming out if his nose and did his best to fight back his tears.
He shouldn't cry.
He was a boy.
Boys didn't cry.

His dad spit onto the ground before him. "And stop stuttering around like a fucking gimp."
"I-i'm sorry d-dad..."

"What's going on here?" a familiar voice suddenly asked and Jisungs head snapped up.
What was
he doing here?
He could feel that he had his actual body back, but his dad was still there and stared at the approaching figure.
"Jisung, your nose is bleeding..." Minho said as he appeared beside the brunet and his hand gently touched Jisungs cheek.

"And who is that?? Your little boyfriend?!" Jisungs father spat out to Jisung while grabbing him by the arm and dragging him away from Minho, but Jisung immediately freed himself from his fathers grip.

"What If I am? What are you gonna do about it, sir? Punch me? I don't think you want to risk that." Minho hissed back and took Jisung by the hand to drag him away.

"Let's go Jisung, we are leaving."

The old man took one step into Minhos direction and yelled into his face.

"Don't touch him you damn faggot!! Jisung. You're not going anwhere."

Minho snapped back and tuned around while talking in an agressivly calm tone. He approached the brunets father threateningly with fast and firm steps, wich made the older man take a few small steps back.

"No sir, I think YOU shouldn't touch him. In fact, I'm starting tothink that you are the one that deserves a beating. And right now it looks like you are begging for me to beat your old crusty ass."

The old man didn't even hesitate and straight up tried to punch Minho in the face, but the red head had seen it coming and dodged the punch. But before he could hit the older man back, Jisung heard a klicking sound.

Minhos eyes widened and he took a few steps back, while he horrorfiedly eyed the small, black gun that Jisungs father had pulled out. Jisung wanted to run and punch the gun out of his fathers hands, but his feet were glued onto the ground. He wanted to yell something, but his mouth couldn't produce any sounds. In fact, every time his lips parted, it felt as if someone was pouring water into his lungs.

"NO, PLEASE!!" he mouthed. "DON'T HURT HIM!! PLEASE!!"

Nobody heard him.

Helplessly, Jisung sank down onto the floor and squeezed his eyes shut.