Two crazy Magpies :)

Jisung stared at his phone and felt his cheeks heat up.
"Ah, fuck." he muttered to himself and threw his phone back at his matrace.

"Hey Jisung, you good? Your face is really red, are you sick or anything?" Chan asked from where he was sitting on the floor of their apartment, as he looked up from his laptop. "If you get sick so close before our performance, i will air fry you!" Changbin yelled as he walked into the room with a bottle of energy drink in his hand. The three of them had been living together for two and a half years now, writing and practicing their own songs together and performing in pubs, clubs and even on one wedding as "3Racha".

"You will air fry me? Where did you get that insult from?" Jisung asked with a slight smile. He knew that Changbins normal-use-brain (diffrent from his composing-and-writing-brain) wasn't fast enough to come up with an creative insult like that, especially with the amount of sleep he was lacking at the moment.

A big grin crept up onto Changbins face. "Uhhhh, it- it doesn't matter. Who are you texting with?" The short male in ripped jeans asked back as he leaned at the wall on the other side of the room and looked over at his dongsaeng. Jisung covered his face with a loud sigh.

"Some random dude that texted me four days ago. He is kinda wierd, i think he is either a stalker or a pedophile, i haven't made up my mind yet."
Chans head flew up immediately.
"What did he write? Don't click on any links he is sending you. Oh my god, did he send you dick pics? My sister got a dick pic once, that guy is in a weelchair now. I hope this won't happen again... Just don't give him any personal information. No, even better, block him. Wait, no, give me your phone, i will pretend to be your crazy girlfriend-" he suggested and reached out to take Jisungs Phone, but Changbin grabbed him by the wrist and gently pushed his hand down.

"Calm down Hyung. Did you guys ever thing of the possibility that this guy maybe was just really bored and texted some random Instagram Account?" he softly said and grinned. "I think you should keep texting with him. Of course, you shouldn't tell him where you live and shit, but at least talk to him. You could use a few more friends. No offence."

Jisung looked at Changbin, then at the Chan, then at his black phone screen. Maybe Changbin was right. He would never be able to overcome his social anxiety and his paranoia if he never tried talking or texting somebody.
"Allright. I think i'm gonna continue texting with him."

Both Chan and Changbin let out the air they were holding in with a sigh, Changbin out of relief and Chan knowing that his younger Friends would probably never listen to him.

"Are you sure...?" Chan asked softly and Jisung nodded. "I mean, he seems like a funny guy to me, and he doesn't push me into telling him stuff i don't want to tell him."
"Alright, but if anything happens, tell us immediately. We will hunt him down like two crazy Magpies, mate." Chan added an english phrase and Jisung had to smile.

"Like my two crazy Magpies."

A/N: I literally speedran this chapter omfg

I'm so proud of myself :DDD

i kinda didn't read it again before i published it, and it seems like i can't spell immediately without having to google it--

aNyWaYs, i gotta do homework now, see ya :DDDD