This is home :)

„JISUNG-AH!!"

Changbins voice halled through the 3Racha dorm and Jisung stuck his head out of his room. „Huh...? Whats wrong, hyung?"

Instead of getting an answer, all Jisung saw when he looked into the hallway was a high, shaking tower of loose papers and folders, that were falling down on the floor like the brown leaves in atumm.

„A little help over here please-" Changbin grunted and his younger bandmate quickly ran over to him to help his hyung. Just in time to catch the big pile of papers that were about to get splattered all over the floor. „Gosh hyung, what even are these?" Jisung asked as soon as the face of his hyung could be seen again. „Ah, just stuff. Bills and all that. But these are really old, and i need to bring them to the basement. Can you help me?" Jisung nodded quickly. „Sure. But, where is Channie hyung?"

Changbin sighed deeply.

„He is driving Hannah to Incheon. She is visiting her friend. Gosh, if they haven't killed each other by now... i'm kinda scared for Chan, not gonna lie. " the short male explained and chuckled slightly.

Jisung nodded with a grin and picked up the last folder that had fallen onto the ground. „Let's get these downstairs. I'll call the elevator real quick-"

《▪︎🎸▪︎》

„It's really fucking cold down here..." Changbin cursed as he opened the door to the basement with his hip. Jisung chuckled. „Yeah well, thats because you and Chan are always walking aroung in those thin muscle shirts, like right now. Like, c'mon. It's literally winter."

Changbin snorted. „It's not like you wear anything else too all the time..."

„Yeah, in summer." Jisung placed the papers on a small table in thecorner. „You see me wearing a muscle shirt in winter?"

Changbin froze and looked at Jisungs light blue cardigan over a normal-cut white shirt. „K, you win."

Jisung chuckled and walked over to the door of the basement. „Hurry up before i close the door and leave your ass locked down here." the brunet laughed and his hyung growled a „you wouldn't dare" back at him.

 They walked up the stairs and called the elevator on the first floor, but when the doors opened, Jisung straight up walked into Minho.

„Oh my god, are you oka- Sungie?" the slightly taller males pretty face broke into a big smile when he recognized his lovey-dovey.

„M-minho?! What are you doing here?" the squirrel-like looking boy stuttered as he watched Minho with big eyes. The red head had (totally out of reflex) put his hand around Jisungs waist so he wouldn't fall, and he didn't even think of letting go.

„I wanted to pick you up- i mean, i wanted to finally pick the umbrella up. Y'know, it's been probably laying in the dirt somewhere in your hallway for the past month..." Minho jokingly said, and Jisungs face heated up when he thought of the umbrella that actually was laying right beside his matrace.

„Uh,y-yeah. Totally. I-it's just... producing dust at this point." the brunet joked back and both of them chuckled slightly.

In the meantime, Changbin had swifthly made his way over to the stairs. „I think i should leave them alone... wow, that was really cool of me, i'm a literal ninja... you are so cool, Changbin..."he muttered and quietly laughed at himself while walking up the stairs. Then, he sighed softly. „I guess i don't need to go to the gym today. 8th floor, here i come-"

《▪︎🎸▪︎》

„ Here you go."

Jisung reached out and gave Minho the black umbrella.

„Thanks."

Minho took it and both boys flinched slightly when their hands touched by accident, before blushing and awkwardly looking around. Their eyes wandered around the entire room, mostly they looked at the floor, but nobody dared to speak or look at the other one.

„Should we-"

„Do you wan't to-"

Both looked up in surprise when they started to speak at the same time.

„Oh sorry, what did you want to say?"

„Uh, nothing. What do you want to say?"

Minho cleared his throat and took a deep breath.

„Do you want to go watch a movie...? I know it's already getting dark,but i can dr-"

„I would love to!" Jisung burst out and Minho blinked in surprise. „Y-you'd do...?"

„Y-yeah. What movie do you want to see?"

Minho smiled and Jisung once again found himself admiring Minhos pretty smile and lips. They looked a bit dry, but also very soft. They werea bit like a cake, with a dry looking surface but soft and squishy at touch. Jisung really wanted to touch them...

„I was thinking of that one american movie... it's called „wonder", i think it came out in 2017 or 2018, but this one theater is playing it again."

„Sure. Let's watch it." Jisung replied with a smile and pushed open the door to go outside. „Let's go, before it's too late!"

A/N: HI :DDD

IT'S A BIT HAPPIER AGAIN :DDDDDDDD

i'm seriously so bad at keeping deadlines-

:T

I just write whenever i'm feeling like it, so uhhhhhhh yeah

Also the chaps are getting shorter and shorter

0-o

well, i guess i can't do anything bout that hehe

*shrugs*

ALSO, i have many MANY great ideas for ffs that i want to start, but i already know how thats gonna come out-

i have many stated projects that i never finished-

maybe i should continue writing one or two of them, cuz i had some really good ideas...

we'll see, first i needa finish this mf :DDD

ANYWAYS, have a nice day/night/life/time, stay safe and see ya~

:DDDDDDDDDD