White noise :)

When Minho arrived at the instrument shop, 3Racha wasn't there yet. So he just stood outside in the cold and swiped on his phonescreen for solid fifteen minutes, untill suddenly the door of the shop opened and a young man with hazel hair and a puppy face came out.

"Excuse me sir, may i help you?"
Minho looked up from his phone screen.
"Oh, yeah. Could you let me in? I'm waiting for someone and it's cold outside."

The hazelnut puppy widened his eyes and blinked at the stranger in confusion.
"Uhh- Sir, i'm sorry, but we are closed. It's a sunday."
Minho sighed deeply. "I'm waiting for my friend Jisung. Does it ring a bell? J-i-s-u-n-g?"

The hazel boy made a silly face and looked him up and down.
"Then you must be Minho."
"And you must be Seungmin. Hyunjin told me about you."
"Same here."

An awkward silence layed over the two guys, until Seungmin started to get cold and he and Minho went inside the small shop. Although it looked like Seungmin would have loved to let Minho freeze to death outside.
Seungmin didn't like the kind of people that would cause trouble everywhere they went, and from what Hyunjin had told him, Minho seemed to be one of those people.

The redhead could sense that his friend had told this Seungmin guy too much about his criminal count, and in his mind he was already taking out his air frier, plugging it in and pre-heating it to 180°C.

It was way warmer and cozyer inside the shop than outside, with all the guitars and other instruments hung up at the walls, together with old posters, a few trophies in a glass shelf and similar old vinyl records to the ones in that vintage bar where he recently had watched Jisung play in.

Jisung.
Speak of the devil.
The moment he thought of the younger male, a ringing noise halled through the shop and a short man in ripped skinny jeans with black hair bursted open the glass door.

"SEUNGMINNIEEEE-"
"For fucks sake, not again-"

But the loud male jumped at the annoyed teen before he could continue to mumble something about him wanting to rip off the jacked arms of the shortie, who obviously was Changbin, so he couldn't hug him anymore.

Minho grinned at the sight of Seungmin suffering, and looked back at the door. Jisung had just entered the shop, together with...

... a girl...?

She looked pretty young, with halfway bleached hair, short, green polished nails and a green outfit. She pushed her green sunglasses further down her nose as she looked around the shop while sipping on her iced drink with a raised brow. To Minho, she looked like the kind of girl that would dropkick any idiot that comes too close to her into a coma, right after dissing the living ghost of jesus christ out of them.
Long story short, she looked tough.

But who was she?
Hyunjin didn't tell him anything about a girl.
How was he supposed to make Jisung fall for him with a girl like that around??

When Chan walked into the shop and closed the door behind him, Jisung noticed Minho standing beside the Cashiers table.
"Hey! Minho! I hope you didn't wait too long." the younger brunet said while grinning sheepishly.
"No worries, i didn't. Did you get here well? No complications?"
"Oh no, not at all. We came here by car this time. Channie hyung drove."

Minho nodded, while trying to make it look like he had no idea who Channie hyung was. Apperently he made a good job by that, because Jisung then started to introduce everyone.
"Okay Minho, these are my friends Bang Chan, Seo Changbin and Kim Seungmin. Oh, and thats Hannah, Channie hyungs sister."

So it was "Channie hyungs" sister.
"Oh, so she's not your...?"

The moment he realized what Minho just had said, Jisungs eyes widened and Hannah burst put laughing.
"No way mate, i'm just here to get my ukulele fixed. Also, i would never date someone who doesn't have any controll over their life."
"Hey...!"

Hannah grinned at Jisung, who obviously was a bit hurt by her statement. "I'm just joking. I would date someone like that, but not you. Despite that, you're kinda old."

"You are not making it better." Jisung pouted and leaned onto the sellers desk.

"AND you're too young to date as well." Chan hissed in english and Hannah sighed deeply as she rolled her eyes.

"Chris, i know you're an old man, but you're not my dad."
"No, but i'm your brother."
"That doesn't give you the rights to tell me when and who to date. In fact, nobody is allowed to do that."

"Sorry to interrupt, but can we please start talking in a language that i can understand? Thank you." Changbin interrupted the two siblings and Seungmin quickly changed the topic.
"Uhh, Jisung, do you have the guitar?"

Jisung answered with a "uh, yeah" and took the black guitar case off his back. He grinned.
"I didn't throw her down the stairs."

Minho looked at the guitar, then back to Jisung. "Is that the guitar you played in the bar? The Stratocaster?"
Jisungs head flew up.
"You know something about guitars??"

The red head coughed and started to nervously massage his palms and knuckles as he stared to the ground. "Not much, but my brother used to play so i learned a few things from him."

Minho didn't like to speak of his brother, so he quickly changed the topic.
"I thought that was your guitar. Why do you not have an own one?"
Jisung sighed. "These babys are expensive as hell, and... i'm broke man. I'm collecting money to buy this one, but i only have around half the money i need. It's pretty frustrating, but imma get through it." he answered with a smile and Minho wondered what happened to the shy boy he met at the bar.

Jisung was completely diffrent with his friends around him, like someone had turned a switch or pressed a button. He joked around, laughed out loud and smiled constantly, he simply looked happy.
And Minho loved to see him like this.

The five of them hang out in the shop a bit longer, untill Hannah suddenly remembered that she had left the stove on and Chan started to scold her in english again. "Uhm, i think we should go, before Hannahs dorm burns down... my sister is in Busan for the weekend, but i think she wouldn't like to come home to her home being turned into a gigantic candle." Changbin stated while crossing his arms infront of his chest and Jisung nodded.

"Sorry Minho, we gotta go. Oh wait, your umbrella..." Jisung remembered and pulled the black handy thing out of his pocket as they walked towards the door of the shop. But the second Changbin opened it, they got greeted by the splashing sounds of heavy rain.
"Oh no. Not again." Jisung mumbled and Minho looked at him from the side.
Minhos eyes traces over his perfectly sharp jawline and the few shimmering piercings on his ears, over to his sparkling big eyes and got caught his plump bottom lip when the brunet licked over it to moisturize it with his salvia.
His bottom lip was fuller than his slightly swung up top one, whitch fit perfectly into his quokka like appearance, and their soft colour reminded him of pale roses.
Minho couldn't even stop staring after Jisung turned to him and asked him why he was looking at him like that.
"I- you just- uh- your- i mean- ni-nice piercings."

The redhead quickly looked away as he felt his cheeks heat up, before he slowly took the umbrella out of Jisungs hands, opened it and then gave it back to him. "I think... i think you'll need it more than me. Just give it back to me some other day." He grinned, then leaned over to Jisung, untill their faces where only inches apart.
"I had fun today, the next time imma invite you to dinner." he wispered against the loud Rain that sounded like white noise in Jisungs ears, and the guitarrist got goosebumps as he looked up to the slightly taller male who grinned at him lovingly.

Then, Minho threw over his Hood and ran off into the rain.

A/N: AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I went unconcious for two minutes straight in school today, but i'm good now :)

Also i'm writing an english exam tomorrow, and we have a new teacher who thinks we r at the same level as other 9th graders, and by that i mean level -11

But most ppl in my class r english pros B)

*proud momma*

Anyways, have a great day/night/life/time, see ya~~~

:D