Swaggy scaredy Cat :)

Han Jisung stared at his phone screen for a short while, before he quickly turned it off and threw it in the direction of his bed.
His gaze wandered across his messy room and stopped at his two wooden acoustic guitars that were covered with stickers and little edding doodles.

How did this guy know that he played the guitar...?
Was it just a good guess?
Or was he a stalker or something?

Jisung felt a shiver going down his spine and quickly reached out for his phone to call the police (or at least Chan) when he suddenly had to stop himself. Calling the police just because of one weird coincidence was a big overreaction, and Chan was already worried enough all the time. He didn't wanna make his life even harder than it already was.

The brown haired male forced himself to think. Was there anyone that knew about his Instagram Account and that he was a guitarrist? Only his close friends Chan, Changbin and his ex Cha-young knew about his instagram account, and he actually only made it for Cha-young, so she could link him in her posts. He never really used it untill now, he didn't even follow anyone or liked anyones pictures.
Jisung quietly cursed to himself. Why did he even respond to the text? He knew that this person was A. a pedophile, B. a serial killer, or C. a crazy stalker. There was no other option.
But for some stupid reason, he just had to answer the text, and now the probability for him to die in the following 24 hours just went up by five percent.
Absolutely amazing.

Wait, what was he even thinking?

Jisung had to quietly laugh at himself. His therapist was right, he sure as hell was a paranoid scaredy cat.
"Pff, stupid idiot. Nobody is gonna die, i'm absolutely fine. It's just one unknown person, stop overthinking everything, and for gods sake, stop with the "worst case scenarios"." he murmured to himself as he picked up his Phone, singlehandedly typed a "no" and pressed "send".

"Thats how you do it baby." he muttered with a grin and layed down on his matrace on the floor with wide spread arms and legs, just like a starfish.

"The probability that i'm gonna die... ha, that's really funny. You're really funny, Han Jisung"

A/N: Hey there :)
All the songs i'm adding are my favs btw, i just live for these bops :D
Anyways, i had a pretty bad day, so imma continue to listen to chill and p r e t t y s e x u a l musik (cuz... they r just the best) :)
See ya <3
Chu~