Rude Boy :)

//TRIGGER WARNING//

THIS CHAP CONTAINS BLOOD AND STUFF, IF UR NOT COOL WITH THAT TYPE OF STUFF, YOU SHOULD SKIP THIS CHAP.

STAY SAFE :)

《▪︎🎸▪︎》

Min_Hoe
Hey there Hannie :D
I know ur awake
How u doin?

Hannie_Quokka
Oh, hi :)
I'm good, actually
Hbu?

Min_Hoe
Wow

Hannie_Quokka
What

Min_Hoe
I think that was the first time you asked me how i was doing back
So you do love me B)

Hannie_Quokka
Only in your dreams

Min_Hoe
Ah yes, you do love me in my dreams
And how you love me
Mhhhmmm~~

Hannie_Quokka
YOU DAMN DIRTBAG
STOP

Min_Hoe
Why...?
Are you blushing again??
C'mon, you gotta admit that my texts make your heart flutter sometimes~~

Hannie_Quokka
You're like cat hair on a black hoodie to me ://

Min_Hoe
Outch
That actually hurt
But i know that ur just playin
Ur in love with me, u just don't wanna admit it
B)

Hannie_Quokka
If that thought makes you happy, keep thinking that
But
Uh
Speaking of love...

Jisung bit his lower lip. He really felt the urge to ask Min something, but at the same time, he didn't want to. He also didn't want to tell his hyungs, because he felt like Chan and Changbin would start seeing him diffrently. They would never make fun of him or judge him in any way, but it just felt weird to ask someone that you see everyday something like that.

Jisung took a deep breath and started to type, but deleted it again right away. Min was already sending him several question marks, but he still hesitated to write down the things that made his heart hurt by the weight of it.

He somehow trusted Min a lot, he coulf even say he felt safe with him, although they didn't even know that much about each other.

The brunet male layed down onto the floor beside his matrace and stared at the water stain on the cieling.
If things got weird between them, Jisung could just break contact. They didn't even know each other, so he wouldn't miss Min at all, right?

Right...?

Jisung ruffled through his fluffy, blow dried hair and sighed deeply. Who was he kidding. Of course he would miss Min.
He couldn't even imagine a life without him and his daily messages, and he had already started to like his flirty pick up lines.
He loved it when Min used quotes from movies or made nerdy references.
He loved it when Min texted him about the way his cats curled up in his bed to sleep every evening.
He loved when Min kept texting him, even if he sometimes was too buisy to answer in time, and how he proceeded to make Jisung smile with his messages, even when the younger male was actually feeling blue.
There was something about this guy that made him feel like...

Like home.

Diffrent from his actual home, diffrent from his biological Family, diffrent from Changbin and Chan, diffrent from Seungmin.
It was more similar to the feeling he got with Minho.
The feeling he got from making or listening to musik. Free, warm, happy, lightheaded, calm, and all the other adjectives that Jisung was too lazy to collect in his mind.

He suddenly realized that Min and Minho felt similar, but also completely diffrent.
Maybe that was because the personality of these two guys where completely diffrent.

Min seemed like a funny guy, the kind of person that flirts with you all the time, just for fun. He was someone you could laugh with, the one that cheeres you up when you feel down. Jisung tried to imagine what his smile would look like, and came to the conclusion that it probably was pretty addicting.

Minho on the other hand, he was so sweet and caring, someone who holds you up, gives you a warm hug whenever you need it, the one that smelled like coconuts and burned sugar, the one that would wake you up with a kiss on the forehead and breakfast in bed-

Jisungs buzzing phone ripped him out of his thoughts and he quickly grabbed it. "Gosh, thats so embarrassing..." he mumbled while agressivly swiping over his screen, trying to unlock his phone, when suddenly, a piercing pain went through his hand.

"Ow, god damn it!!" He quietly cursed and looked down at his hand. A single red drop rolled down his pointing finger, dripped onto his bright screen and shone in a bright red like a lava lamp.
He had cut his finger on the shattered glass on his phone.

He cursed again and went to the kitchen to wrap his finger with a white bandaid.
Seeing the bandaid reminded him of Minho, and he had to think back to the moment where Minhos lips had touched his knee. He shivered and tried to rub away his goosebumps, but that didn't quite work.

He kinda got used to thinking that kind of stuff about Minho, to asking himself what his sculpted lips would taste like, if they would be as cold as marble or as soft as dandelions, to remembering the warm touch of the rough skin of his veiny hands.

Sometimes, he just closed his eyes and tried to picture Minho infront of him.
He imagined his arrow nose, his cat eyes, his thin lips, that was twisted into a slight grin...

He got used to thinking stuff like that.
Yes, Minho was very good looking.
It was normal to think this way.

When he focused again, he realized that he had not walked into the kitchen, but to their shoe shelf. His hands where dripping with blood by now, and he had small blood staines on the white rubber part of his convers.
"Ah, shit. I should learn how to focus better." he wispered to himself agressivly and tried to wipe the blood of his shoes, but only smeared it all over the shoe.
He got slightly pissed and wanted to throw something, but he had to be quiet for it was around five in the morning and everyone was asleep.

"I should clean myself up first..."
He trew his shoe back into the shelf and closed the door with his hip, before washing his hands and taking a closer look at the cut. It was bigger than he thought and he let out a smell whine before clumsily wrapping around three bandaids around his finger.

He also tried to clean his phone from the bloody staines, but he was too scared to wipe it with water, for he feared he would ruin his phone. So he just left it as it was and threw himself back onto his matrace. Min probably already went to sleep. Jisung sighed deeply before opening Mins Chat and typing his question. He stared at it for a while before he send it.

"Gosh i hate this. Why is my life so damn bad Brian? Do you wan't to tell me?" he asked, but the chicken didn't respond. 1. Because it probably was asleep, and 2. because it was a chicken.

He sighed again and wordlessly pressed send.

"Rude." he wispered into the void, before his eyelids fell shut and he drifted to sleep.

Hannie_Quokka
I wanted to ask you how to find out if somebody likes you back
://

A/N: heyyo bitches and bros and non binary hoes

How u doin today :D

I just wrote this entire chap in around one hour and i'm exAUSTED

And i have school tomorrow--

*sad yeehaw*

Why can't the weekend be a bit longer ://///

ANYGAYS, have a great day/night/life/time, stay healthy and see ya soon~~~

:DDD