I won't let you leave :")

Jisung never ran so fast In his entire life.
Not at his Schools Sports-festival in 9th grade, not when 3Racha was late for a gig, not even after he had broke Changbins beloved black drumsticks.
He ran as fast as his feet could carry him, with his dangeling guitar case on his back, trying to catch the earlyest subway line.
It was around four or five am, but the compartments where filled to burst, mostly with teenagers and young adults who were coming home from a party or that on their to the next one, like the young population did in that specific part of seoul. Jisung didn't even care about the other people talking or bumping into him, he was just releaved that he didn't have to wait any longer. He was already very late, and if he wanted to catch Minho before he got onto his plane, every minute was important.

The ride from the subway station in Itawon till Gimpo International Airport took about fifty endless minutes, and Jisung immidiately started running as soon as he got out of the subway.
Minho had to be at Gimpo Airport, it was the closest to where they lived.
His cheeks were burning hot and he felt exausted from doing nothing but sitting in his room for three days, but he didn't dare to lower his pace. He was too scared, too scared that Minho might had left already, that it was too late, that he would never see the red head again, that he'd never get the chance to at least say goodbye-

Or to tell him how he really felt.

Without thinking, he burst through the doors of gate five of the gimpo airport and let his gaze wander over the crowd of people. Despite the early hour, the airport was already full of different looking people, and the air was filled with voices in languages he couldn't understand.

He hecticly took a look around and tried to make out Minhos face in the crowd while slowly making his way through the crowd. Everything around his was loud, there were strangers everywhere. Normally, he would have been very effected by the stuffy air and the random people being so close to him, but at this point, he just didn't care. He could only think about Minho.

Minho, the boy he loved more than anything else.

Comepletely out of breath, he ran up to one information desk and leaned onto it gasping for air for a second. "Where... are... the plains that... go to ja... japan?!" he painted, and the information-lady gave him a worried look before pointing her finger into the direction of the main hall. "Which one? There are many plains that are flying to japan tonight, but sir... is everything allright?"
"Yes, yes, everything is allright, i'm just- i- arigat- I mean, thank you very much-" he stuttered in a hurry and nearly started to speak japanese to the obviously korean woman, before running off, back into the crowd.

Jisung tried his best to keep his hopes up, no matter how hopeless the situation seemed to be, but he felt his legs grow weaker and his steps get less steady and more shaky and insecure. He was scared, desperate, and he slowly started to doubt that he would ever find Minho in this sea of strangers. What was he even thinking? The Gimpo International Airport was gigantic, there were many entrances, even more information desks and a couple hundered check ins. Even if this place would have been empty, he still wouldn't be able to find him.

The brunet ran his fingers through his messed up hair. He needed to find a place where every single person in this airport would see him, somewhere everyone would pass, so he could scan the passing people for the beautiful red head with the face that looked like an angel on an romantic piece of art.

He had to find him, and if it was the last thing he did. He wouldn't let Minho leave thinking that Jisung hated him.

Suddenly, Jisung had an idea. He quickly picked up the pace and sprinted towards the entrance of the big main hall of the airport. Everyone had to pass that place in order to get to their plane. So if Minho was still in Korea, he would see Jisung here.