Cats and Traffic poles :)

《▪︎🎸▪︎》

"I'm clueless!! We're never gonna be able to write a song if all of us are unmotivated!!" Changbin growled and frustratedly crumpled up the sheet of paper he had written only a few useless words on. He threw it across the room and sat down in a crouch, making himself look like an black, agressive ball.
"All i can get out of my dried out brain is "Wow she's hot", and thats it-"

"Let's not give up, okay? It's inside of you Changbin, i've seen you write amazing songs-" Chan tried to cheer his bandmate up, but Changbin cut him off.
"Maybe it is, but that thing "inside of me" is absolutely useless if it won't come out!!"

Jisung sighed deeply as he silently continued to stare at the water stain on the cieling.
"Maybe try laying down."

Changbin glared over to him.
"What...?"
Jisung didn't take his eyes off the stain.
"Try lying down on the floor, like that. It always helps me to clear my mind and calm down."

Changbin slowly got on his knees and then layed down beside his younger member.
"And what now?"
"Close your eyes or focus on a single point. Your eyes need to be busy enough to stop searching for something to look at, thats what keeps you from getting the concentration you need. And then, just... think."

The room went dead silent for a brief moment.
"You too, Channie Hyung."
"Hmm?"
"Lie down too."

The oldest did like he was told and the next second, all three of them were laying on the floor, side by side, staring at a water stain.
It felt like an enternity, untill finally, the doorbell rang and desturbed the silence.
Nobody got up.

"The doorbell rang."
"Yeah."
"Someone needs to get it."
"Yup."

Nobody was moving.

"We should open the door now, before someone thinks were all dead."
"Yes, we probably should."

Silence.

"Allright, i'm getting it." Chan sighed and attempted to get up, but Jisung pushed him back down onto the floor.
"You do everything in this house, i'm gonna get it."

The brunet got up with a small groan and shambled towards their door.
He quickly ran his fingers through his messy hair and pressed down the handle. But when the door opened, he froze.

"Y-you...!?"
"Hey Jisung-ah."

《▪︎🎸▪︎》

A loud noise desturbed the silence of the 3Racha dorm, for the second time that day.

"This is the secOND TIME TODAY, WHY IS THE DOORBELL RINGING ALL THE TIME?? SINCE WHEN ARE WE SO IMPORTANT TO HUMANITY?!?" Changbin yelled all across the dormary and Jisung giggled as he walked up to the door and opened it. He was in a great mood.
But his smile faded when he saw who was stading in the doorframe this time.

"Hello Jisung!"
"Oh, Minho. Hi."
"Can i come in?"
"Yeah, of course."

Minho walked in and carried two big black bags in with him. They seemed to be pretty heavy and Jisung looked at them with big eyes.

"Hey, is everything okay? You don't seem to excited to see me..."
"What? Oh, yeah, no. Of course i'm happy to see you, i'm very VERY happy to be honest, i just thought..."
Minho laised a brow on him and grinned.
"You thought what?"
"That you wouldn't come back."

Minhos grin got wiped away like wet paint. "W-why would you think that??" he asked and looked at the brunet infront of him with eyes widened in shock.

"I mean, yesterday, i was a bit more... myself, you know, kinda weird, and you just left so suddenly, and i thought i had said something wrong or somehow scared you off-" Jisung explained, but Minho just dropped the bags and pulled him into a hug, whitch made Jisung suck in a bit of air.

"I would never leave a friend like you just because of something he said or did, Sungie. Please don't worry anymore.", the red head muffled into the hug and Jisung just stood there, frozen in place, unable to move. His voice trembled when he spoke.
"Okay, i-i won't worry anymore hyung. B-but please-"
Minho broke the hug and looked him in the eyes.
"Yeah?"

"-please...
Don't hug me again... without asking first."

In that moment, Jisung saw something happen to Minhos eyes. His orbs looked a bit like they lost a spark of colour, like someone mixed way too much black into the pretty forest brown tone. They went dark and somehow lost a bit of their warmth, as if someone threw a wet piece of fabric into a campfire.
His flame dimmed down.

"Oh, uh, okay. I'm sorry if i made you... uncomfortable."
Minho took a step back to create a bit of space between them. It was only around half a meter, but it felt like standing on the opposite edges of a huge canion.
Minho was the first to break the awkward silence.
"Uhm, actually, there is a reason i left in such a hurry yesterday. And thats the same reason why i'm here right now."

The older male grinned at Jisung and picked up one of the black bags. "I wanted to surprise you."
"Please tell me this bag doesn't contain a dead body."

Minho and Jisung giggled the awkwardness away and Minho carried the bags into the direction of the kitchen. "Not exacly, but... when i saw your empty fridge, i knew that i had to change that. Ordering food all the time isn't good for your health."

Jisungs head flew up and he followed Minho into the kitchen.
"When i saw how empty your fridge was, i immideately went home and started cooking. I think i stood in the kitchen for like five hours straight- or was it six...?"
The younger brunet kept trying to awkwardly cut off Minhos way to the kitchen, bit Minho kept dodging him like a cat that swifthly walked a slalom around some traffic poles.
"Thats so nice of you, but, uhh, you really don't have to-"
"Of course i do! I'm here to make sure you, uh, and your members of course, eat well and eat good stu-"

He suddenly stopped talking when he opened the door to the cooler and looked inside.
Every single centimeter of the fridge was filled with full plastick boxes, that were filled with all kinds of side dishes and foods.
Like the ones Minho made.

"What... what is that...?"
"Side dishes...?"
"Where do these come from...? Who made them...?"

Jisung went dead silent and just stared at Minhos side profile for a few seconds, before he looked to the ground and mumbled an answer.

"Cha-young Noona made them."

Minho kept staring at the fridge.

"Who...",
he gulped hard,
"... who is Cha-young...?"

"My Ex."

A/N: Hi :D

The moment u think it gets better, it gets even sadder :"D

Like everything in life ://

But how are you guys doing?

I'm doing okay despite the fact that i miss my best friend :(

They are not ded or anything, no worries, they just needs some time for themselves, and i need to respect that :)

But honey, if u read this, it's time for us to go roller skating in the rain again :D

Anyways, have a great day/night/life/time, see ya~~

:D