Happier with you :)

again,

//SLIGHT TRIGGER WARNING LOL//

~i'm sorry but again, if ur sensitive, don't read this~

The movie theater was completely empty, except for one couple that couldn't stop eating each others faces and one cute old grandma with a basket full of flowers. Minho and Jisung choose two seats in the middle of the cinema hall and sat down, placing their drinks into the little holders that were attached to the seats.

They talked about their pets for a few minutes, Minho talked about how Soonie and Doongie always chewed on his shoes while Jisung told the red head about Brian not wanting to leave the freezer for three hours straight, so they had to turn it off so the chicken wouldn't freeze to death.

The moment the lights turned down, Jisung flinched a bit and stopped talking. „Oh, it's starting."

Throughout the entire movie, Minho didn't pay attention to the screen. All he did was watch Jisung. He watched him as he laughed, blushed, failed to drink his cola and stuck his straw into his nose by mistake, and even as he cried a bit (although he would have never admitted that).

At some point, Jisung noticed Minho looking at him. „What are you looking at...? Is there something on my face...?" he wispered, but Minho just chuckled and leaned a bit over the armrest of the red cinema chairs. „No. There's nothing wrong with your face." he softly said back with a warm smile and Jisung felt a slight tingle in his chest. „Y-you're... you're missing out on some important scenes of... the movie..." he stuttered while hoping that Minho wouldn't notice the red colour on his face and ears.

He was so close, Jisung could smell his subtle perfume that smelled like a bouquet of wild flowers and peaches. Minho grinned, not taking his eyes off the brunet. „I already saw the movie. I'd rather look at you."
Jisung scoffed while trying to hide the fact that his heart was racing like a roller coaster. „But you also saw me about a hundered times..." he wispered jokingly and laughed nervously, but Minho still didn't stop looking at him with his big, sad eyes.

„Whatching a movie once is enough, but...
I guess i just can't get enough of you."
Jisungs heart stopped racing. In fact, it completely stopped for a second. As if someone had thrown a stone onto the rails of the roller coaster and the train would have derailed.

„I- uhm- you- is- i- my- ugh- s-stop that..." Jisung chuckled and jokingly pushed Minho away, who was laughing at Jisungs cute reaction. „Sorry." the red head laughed and gave Jisung a few more looks from the side wile the younger brunet tried his best to focuse on the movie again.

《▪🎸▪》

„Gosh, that movie was a hell of a ride- the little boy was adorable, gosh i love him... Oh, and when that one guy told the girl that he wanted to kiss her, my heart was beating so fast!! They were so cute!"

Minho silently smiled at Jisung talking about the movie and only sometimes threw in a „yeah" or a „you think so?" to assure him that he was listening.
Jisung was about to push open the big old doors of the cinema, when he realized the grey vile that was hanging in the air. „Oh. It's raining."

Minho took out his umbrella and opened it with a small grin. „Good that we have this thing. Let's go."
They were on their way to Minhos car, when Jisung stopped walking and pointed at the entrance of a city park. „Let's go in there. I've always wanted to go on a walk in the rain."

Minho seemed a bit surprised at first, but the he smiled softly and agreed to going on a little late night walk.

The two boys silently walked a bit, side by side, not saying a word. They just enjoyed each others presence and the soothing sound of the pouring rain. But when they had reached a little hill, somewhere in the center of the park, Minho soon noticed that Jisung seemed oddly absent, his eyelids where heavy and he yawned every five minutes.