It's been a while :I

Three hours before:

《▪︎🎸▪︎》

"Y-you...!?"
"Hey Jisung-ah."

„Cha-young Noona...? W-what are you doing here...?"

„I just wanted to-"

„Who is it, Jisungie?" Changbin yelled from the other room, but Jisung was too stunned to speak. He felt himself dissapointed at his Ex showing up, although he knew that he still had feelings for her.

He had wished that it would be Minho who was standing infront of his door.

When Jisung didn't answer his hyungs question, the black haired guy came out of Jisungs room and his sleepy facial expression turned into an angry and confused frown.

„Cha-young? What are you doing here? If you're here to hurt Jisung again, then i'm gonna hurt you back. And this time, i'm not playing." he growled and Cha-young flinched slightly.

„No, no, please. GoshChangbin, you're scaring me- I'm not here to get back together. I have a new boyfriend, actually. And i thought you already had a new girlfriend too, Jiji."

„If you really thought thati would get over you that quickly, you underestimate what you meant to me, Cha-young. Also, don't call me that. I'm not your friend." Jisung said with a slight shake in his voice. Changbin was surprised at the coldness in his expression and his harsh tone.

Cha-young smiled sheepishly and held up a shopping bag.

„But i wan't to be yours.I wan't to be your friend. I don't want us to be enemies, c'mon, we're not five years old. We're adults. Let's handle the situation like adults then, right?"

Jisungs cold expression softened.

"Are you sure you want to-" Changbin started, but Jisung cut him off. "Thanks for caring hyung, but i think i'm ready to deal with this." he said and he stepped aside to let the girl in.

Her hair was short now, cut to chin lenght, and she had died it in a hazel tone. She wasn't wearing glasses anymore, and when she passed Jisung, he could smell her new perfume. Everything on her was new.

She also wore make up, more than she ever did before. Maybe her new boyfriend wanted her to wear it. Jisung had never expected her to put on anything. She always looked beautiful in his eyes.

Even now, when she was supposed to make him feel nothing.

He still thought that she was pretty.

Not as pretty as Minho though-

Jisung slightly shook his head and followed Cha-young into the kitchen. „What are you even doing in our kitchen?" he asked and the girl turned around and gave him a quick smile.

"I know that you guys never have food at home. So i bought you something. Oh, and my mum made your favourite, Hobak Jeon. It's in the big pink box. If you don't have my number anymore use my my Instagram, and just text me when u finished everything and i'm gonna pick the boxes up."

Jisung raised an eyebrow. „And why exacly are you giving this to us...?"

Cha-young shrugged.

„I thought i should bring a present to make you less... mad at me, i guess. I mean, you have allthe reasons to do that, i was the one that broke up-"

Jisung scoffed and laughed sarcastically.

„You didn't break up, you said you needed a break. Thats two diffrent things."

„I thought it was the same!"

„Well, it's not. I think you know that now."

„Listen, i'm sorry, okay?! I started to feel as if we were not supposed to be a thing anymore and i thought you felt the same. So i wanted to take a break, too-"

Jisung snapped at her words.

„OH, and „taking a break"means that you can fuck your way all through seoul without me knowing, and i have to sit in my room and worry about you not picking up your phone?? Can you imagine how i felt when i found out???"

„I DIDN'T- ugh- i kissed ONE GUY!!"

„AND THATS ENOUGH!!"

Cha-young inhaled deeply to calm herself down, but that didn't really work.

„I was drunk, Jisung."

„That's not an excuse!? You wanted to kiss him and the alcohol just made it easyer for you. Drunk people are still the same as when they are sober, you just feel a bit braver. Don't you think i've never been drunk before." the brunet hissed and Cha-young stared at him with big eyes, that slowly started to fill with tears.

„I'm sorry, okay...?" she wimpered and crouched down. Jisungs heart hurt and he immideately felt bad for yelling at her.

„Hey, hey, Noona... don't cry please."

He sat down on the floor ofthe kitchen beside her and gently pat her back.

„Please stop crying."

„You just... with that whole band thing... i felt like you didn't have any time for me anymore... and you always felt so bad when you had to work and could't be with me... i know how much fun you have at work, i know how much you love making musik. I didn't- i didn't want to be in your way. But i also didn't want to loose you, so i just... thought... i thought that... ah fuck, my mascara-"

Cha-young sobbed and then turned her face upwards to stop the tears from falling. Jisung couldn't hold his laughter back and the girl looked at him indignantly.

"Hey, why are you laughing?!"

"Sorry... you just... hmhhp, you just looked like walrus coming out of the water-" Jisung laughed and Cha-young hit his shoulder. "YAH! Are you saying i look like a walrus?!" Cha-young smiled widely through her tears and used her fingers to simulate two walrus teeth.

„Is it better like that?"

„THATS EXACLY  WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE!"

„DUMBASS!!"

A/N: Henlo :D

I wrote this chap on my laptop today, cuz i forgot my phone in school and uh yeah

I don't even know why i had been writing on my phone all the time, i upload all chapters from my laptop anyways and i type wayyy faster on my laptop-

w e l l , here is a new chapter

I'm s p e e d

And as if Minsungs relationship wasn't complicated enough already, here we are :DDDDDDDD

Cha-young is back :"D

I'm sorry

And y e s , i stole her name from Vincenzo

If you haven't watched that drama yet, you rlly should

IT'S SO GOOD-

Anyways, have a great day/night/life/time, see ya~

:DDDD