"Are we too young for this?" :(

Jisung got waked by a ray of sunlight that was falling through the white, linen curtains. When his eyelids opened, it took him a few seconds to notice the piercing pain between his eyes. "Aw fuck- that hurts-" he groaned and without any further words, he rolled out of bed.
Completely awake now, he blinked in surprise and stared at the ceiling for a few seconds. The wooden floor felt... different. His plant had disappeared, the water stain was gone, and his matrace had somehow raised itself to a height of around 30 centimeters.
No wait, that wasn't possible.

That simply wasn't his room.

He got onto his feet as fast as possible and took a look around. Where the heck was he-

"Oh." he suddenly said as he felt the memories of last night come back. "Oh no. No no no no no-" he mumbled as he looked down on himself, wearing clothes that didn't belong to him, standing in a bedroom that wasn't his and hearing a voice from the kitchen that wasn't Chan singing the australian version of Jingle-bells while making scrambled eggs for breakfast. It did smell like breakfast, but the voice definatedly belonged to Minho.

"... no no no no no no-" Jisung kept muttering as he ruffled through his hair, overwhelmed by tiredness and muscle aches, and started looking for his clothes while trying to ignore the pounding pain in his head. When he couldn't find them in the bedroom, he burst open the white, wooden door to the living room and walked over the kitchen island, where Minho was pouring soup into a bowl. He smiled as soon as he saw the brunet entering the kitchen area.

"Oh Jisung, you're awake. Sit down, I made you some hangover soup-"
"What the fuck Minho."

The red head froze and turned his head in surprise. Then, he slowly lowered the bowl and placed it on the counter. His eyes twitched and his left hand held the ladle so tightly that his knuckles had turned white.
"What is it...?"

Jisung stared at him for a few very long seconds, before he came a step closer, not breaking eye contact for a second.
"Why am I here??"
The older male sighed. "Did you forget what you did last night?"
Jisungs face went pale.
"W-what did I do...?"

Minho scoffed. "Ah, you know, just... drinking yourself to unconsciousness... texting me in that state after not talking to me for two and a half weeks... just the usual."
The red head gently pushed the soup over the table into Jisungs direction.
The brunet swallowed hard. "Thank you."

It was awfully quiet for the next few moments, while Jisung wordlessly ate his soup and tried to remember what else happened in the night before. Because he had the strange feeling that him getting drunk was the only thing, there surely was something else that Minho didn't want to talk abou-

Minho gasped into the kiss and pressed one of his hands against his neck, while using his other to trow Jisung back onto the bed and get on top of him-

Jisung choked on the soup he had tried to swallow as he suddenly remembered what it was that Minho didn't want to talk about.

He was messing up Minhos hair, and the red heads hand slid under his shirt and gently made its way over his stomac, up to his chest.

"Oh my god, Jisung!! Are you okay??" Minho gasped as he jumped up and reached out with his hand to help the younger male.

He gasped slightly when he felt Minhos cold hands on his gleaming hot skin-

Jisung flinched at Minhos touch and stared at him with blank eyes.
"Y-you kissed me-" he stuttered.
Minhos eyes widened and he stared back at the younger male. "W-what...?"