Marble in the rain :)

Jisung hated being alone in crowded places.
Crowded places in general.
They made him feel like all his insides were getting pressed together by all these strangers, whose silence seemed to scream at him incessantly.

But with every time he managed to overcome his fear and drive alone (like now), he was getting better with the triggering noises and the loud silence that was getting mixed together in subways and other crowded places like citys.
And his earphones had always saved his life.

He was vibing to an Lord Huron Song, when he heard the announcment of their arrival at his subway station through the dimmed e-guitar tones of the song playing through the earphones. He quickly grabbed the guitarcase of his beloved stratocaster gotoff his seat to leave the compartment he had been sitting in.

The subway station was loaded with people and Jisung hurried to get outside and catch some fresh air, but also tried his best not to bump into anyone.

His feet became lighter and lighter as he rushed towards the wide open exit of the underground trainstation, and a smile crept up onto his face the moment the cold and fresh evening air hit his skin and made his skin tingle.
His breath was forming little clouds in the autumm air and he shouldered the Guitar case.

But the moment he wanted to step out from under the roof that was covering the exit of the subway station, something wet hit his nose and made him take a small step back.
It was raining.

"Oh no... oh no oh no oh no..." he muttered to himself as he clenched onto the strap of the guitar case on his back and took another step back.

If he got wet, he would get sick and then he would be fried by Changbin.
And even worse, if the guitar got wet, it would break and Seungmin would fry him, plus he would get seasoned and marinated by Changbin and Chan.

Jisung took a quick look around, but suddenly got startled by a voice coming from behind him.

"Uh... hello."

Like he was stroke by lightning, Jisung turned around and looked up to the slightly taller stranger.
Wait, wasn't that... the readhead guy in black from later that day??
Jisung silently stared at him with big sparkling eyes as the stranger wordlessly held his black umbrella out to him and pulled his mask down to show him an sheepish little smile.

Jisung remembered how beautiful his eyes had been.
And the rest of his face was even more lovely.

His hooded, sad cat eyes sadly sparkled in the light of the reflections in the puddles as the stranger gracefully blinked at him with his dark and long lashes that framed his dark orbs, coloured in the same shade of chocolate brown colour as his full and slightly curved brows.

His nose was almost perfect, with a high bridge and a sharp tip, as that of a greek god. His brow ridge seemed quite prominent, and his skin was so smooth, Jisung had to silently ask himself it this man had been made out of pure marble.

He asked himself if his picture perfect rosy lips had been carved out of the precious stone by the hand of Michelangelo himself.

He asked himself how a human being could be so heavenly, so bewitching, so irresistible.

Jisung caught himself tasting vanilla again, and forced himself to stop staring.
"Uhm... hey-" he started, but only then realized that the beautiful redhead in black had already left.
He was alone.

Jisung stared into the plain air for a few more seconds, before he turned around and walked in circles to see if he could see the guy somewhere, or could find a way to figure out where he went, but it was like he had been swallowed by the rain.

So, Jisung quickly opened the umbrella the stranger had handed to him to walk home.

And to cover up his blushing face.

A/N: HENLOOOOOOOOO

I wrote this chapter in the past two hours and i'm sleep deprived, i kNOW it's short

But yeah :D

I also wrote a maths exam today and i pretty much messed up, but i guess that's okay

:")

I'm just gonna work at burger king

I'm okay with saying "welcome to mcdo- i mean burger king what is ur order?" for the rest of my life

And if that doesn't work i'm just gonna adopt a whole bunch of cats and teach them tricks and stuff and then i'll open a cat circus :3

Buy tickets now :DDD

AnYwAys, have a good day/night/time/life everyone, see ya in a trillion years~

(Edit: A few people told me that the "straight nose" thing doesn't really fit the description of looking like a "greek god, and I felt a bit stupid tbh-

So i changed it a bit, I hope it's at least a bit better now, I apologize for my mistake :")

I also added the picture of a statue of Athena for reference. I found out that greek noses are indeed straight with maybe a slight bump on the bridge, but that their brow ridges are almost absent, which is not the case with Minho (so I had to make that clear again-)

ANYWAY, I wish y'all a great day :DD)