(Avengers Arc) Part 7

Everyone in the lab tensed up at the sudden appearance of a threat as Nick looked slightly irritated at Y/n.

Nick: "Why the hell didn't you tell us sooner?!"

Y/n: "Oh I don't know, maybe because you're all arguing like a bunch of children!"

Nick: "You mind your mouth, little brat"

Tony: "Hey, ease off the kid. If anything it's your fault that we're in this mess"

Natasha: "Having an unauthorized person accompany you in a threat this big alone is wrong enough, so you have no right to say who's at fault"

Bruce: "The kid did good, he might've actually found out what other lies S.H.I.E.L.D is telling us"

Thor: "You humans are still so primitive"

Steve: "Okay, enough! How about let's focus on the task at hand and then maybe we could-"

(~!!!!!!!!!!~)

Y/n: "GET DOWN!!"

One of the main engines to take a hit by Clint Barton's explosive arrows, once he triggered the explosive, it not only destroys the rotor but the blast went through an air vent near the engine and went to the vent under the lab.

With Y/n's spider-sense, everybody manages to brace for the explosion but it didn't stop Natasha and Bruce to be blasted out of the lab.

Tony: "Kid, are you alright?"

Y/n: "Just Peachy!"

Steve: "Get the kid out of here, after that put on your suit"

Tony: "Yep, got it. Come on, kid!"

Y/n made his way to Tony and Steve as they make their way out of the lab.

Nick: "Hill, give me a sit-rep"

Over at the main bridge, All the crewmembers have all hands on deck while the others scramble to get armed

Maria: "Main Engine 3 is down, Can I get a run-in? Talk to me"

Crew: "The Turbine looks, mostly intact. but it's impossible to go outside and make repairs while we're in the air"

Maria: "If we lose one more engine then we won't be. *To comms* Someone's gonna get outside and patch that engine"

Nick: "Stark, you heard that?"

Tony: "Loud and clear"

Tony and Steve are in the Hangar as Tony is escorting Y/n into a nearby escape pod.

Tony: "Engine 3, I'll meet you there"

Steve: "Got it"

Tony: "Y/n, I'm sending you to an escape pod back to Queens"

Y/n: "They have escape pods here?"

Tony: "I assume so, otherwise what are they thinking?"

Y/n and Tony manage to find an escape pod, Y/n quickly made his way inside as Tony began inputting the coordinates back to his home.

Tony: "Okay, whatever happens here and if it starts getting worse; You get yourself and your family out of town, got it?"

Y/n: "Will everything be okay, once I'm gone?"

Tony; "Hopefully with you out of the way, I'll worry less about one last casualty"

Tony then shuts the pod's door as Y/n strapped himself in.

Y//n: *mutter* "This is fine, Y/n. It's just like riding on a plane"

Once he's settled in, Tony launches the pod and watches it fly away before turning back to the Hangar and presses a button on his phone and revealing a secret compartment for his Iron Man armor.