(Identity crisis arc) Part 5

After the fight around Washington D.C, I made my way back to the hotel. Going through the same fire escape before quietly entering the room, I made a quick scan to make sure Felicia isn't in the room and once I saw no one inside I hurriedly took off my mask and wore my civilian clothes over my suit as I had no time to change back.

When I got the last of my clothing on, I went over to the mirror on the wall and fixed my hair to look like I didn't come from a fight. Before I could walk out of the room, I heard the door click open as Felicia walked into the room.

Felicia: "Oh? You're here, I thought you went down already"

Y/n: "Yeah, I kinda forgot my phone in my bag"

Felicia: "Weird...Why didn't I see you on the way out?"

Y/n: "I took the stairs, worst decision of my life. Those things feel like a maze"

Felicia: "Well regardless, Mr. Harrington asked me to come looking for you"

Y/n: "Then let's go"

Felicia: "Hold on a second"

As I went to leave the room, Felicia puts a hand over my chest, stopping me before fixing up the collar of my shirt that was opened up to show my graphic t-shirt.

Felicia: "There you go, good as new"

Y/n: "Thanks...So about Mr. Harrington?"

Felicia: "Right, we better go then"

We then made our way out of our room before taking the elevator back to the lobby where Mr. Harrington is waiting for us along with Mr. Dell and the rest of our classmates.

Mr. Harrington: "Alright, that's everyone. First up, the museum!"

Mr. Harrington and Mr. Starr then led the class out of the Hotel and back onto the bus, while they were busy doing seating arrangements, Peter walked over to me unnoticed.

Peter: *whisper* "Where were you?"

Y/n: *whisper* "There was a car chase around D.C that involves the police"

Peter: *whisper* "Did they manage to catch the criminal?"

Y/n: *whisper* "That's the thing, the police ARE the criminal. Well, more like a rogue German research team named HYDRA but, eh same difference"

Peter: *whisper* "That's insane! But, hold on why are you telling me all of this? Isn't this supposed to be like some super-secret Avengers stuff?"

Y/n: *whisper* "Trust me when I say Pete, that there's no such thing as a 'Super secret Avengers stuff' cause it's all gonna be in the news eventually"

Peter: *shrug* "I guess you're right"

The sitting arrangement had us assigned with our partners in our rooms so this led me near the far back with Felicia by the window. Once every student was seated, the bus took off towards the museum. 

Y/n: "I just remembered, I don't know a single thing about you"

Felicia: *smirk* "You never asked"

Y/n: *shrug* "Just slipped my mind, I guess. Wanna play 'Get to know you'? Since literally, no one wants to talk to me?"

Felicia: *leans on the window* "What do you want to know?"

Y/n: "Are you actually from France?"

Felicia: "I am, though I'm a full-blooded American I was raised in France"

Y/n: "Wow, who would've thought?"

Felicia: "My turn, what's the deal with You and Parker? I've never seen you too apart except now"