Damages

Bucky's POV

When I saw the Winchesters and the other mans injuries, I lost it. I don't remember turning back into Winter Solider, but then again I don't remember the first time I was either. It gets me so upset, because I promised myself I would never harm another human being, but I almost killed Sam. Seeing myself in the Winter soldier get up, killed me on the inside. So, I just did what I know best. I ran for it. I couldn't face Sam and Dean.

My legs took off, and I listened to them instead of my heart. Who knew how long I ran for. It could've been hours, or even just half an hour. I just knew I ran fast, and I ran far. My mind was somewhere else, when I ran into a rock solid wall. I held my ground, and looked up. It was the man I stabbed. My head fell, and I sprinted around him.

It was another half and hour, when I ran into someone else. It wasn't the same man. He had dirty blond hair, and forest green eyes. For a few moments I got lost in them. And he wore dark blue jeans, and a button up shirt. I stood in front of him, trying to control my breath, but I didn't run. Somehow in some crazy way, I felt comfort with him.

"Hello my dear. My name is Samandriel. You seem lost, are you okay?" His voice was smooth and welcoming.

"I...I...uh. Umm. I'm fine." My voice was shaky. Mostly because I was still in shock of what I did to the poor Winchesters and their friend.

"My dear Hyland, are you sure?" He asked, gently guiding his hand over my hair.

"How do you know my name?" I took a step back, ready to attack if he was someone trying to kill me, or if he was with Hydra. Although I've never seen him.

"Well, I am an angel of the lord. I know almost everybody's name. Their branded in the back of my brain. Although, you are special Hyland."

"And why the hell am I special?" I was starting to get angry.

"Because, I am your guardian angel. I watch over you." He answered.

I was about to respond, but from behind me I heard a whoosh. Almost as if a bird just flapped their wings. I spun around, and came face to face with the man I had injured. I looked down towards his leg. And saw no wound, or even a scar. How was that possible? As soon as the knife went through his skin, I knew it hit a major artery. This man should be dead, or close to it. He should've bled out already.

"Ah Samandriel. Good to see you again. I've seen you met Hyland. I'm afraid she's not in the mindset to talk about this. We need to get her back to the Winchesters." The man, with black hair and a tattered trench coat spoke.

Samandriel nodded his head, and grabbed my upper arm. Before I could respond, I heard another whoosh. And I couldn't feel my feet on the ground anymore. Almost half a second later, they were back on the ground, and the grip released. I opened my eyes, and we were back at Bobby's. Sam, Dean, and Bobby sat there. Staring up at me. The knife from Sam's side was gone, and Bobby was wrapping it up now.

I was about to take off again, but the man I injured caught me as soon as I spun around. My heart beat raced and in that moment, I swear I wished that there was a way I could kill myself. But for a master Hydra assassin, that was impossible.

"Bucky, you're back." Bobby stood after he wrapped Sam, and walked closer to me.

With every step he took foreword, I took one back. I was still extremely iffy. I could've killed someone less than two hours ago, after I swore that I would never do that again.

"No. I can't. Please, I don't want to hurt you." I begged, trying to get Bobby to listen.

"Bucky, it's fine. You're away from Hydra. Cas helped you, he took away the serum. You're not going to hurt us. I know you Buck." Bobby spoke softly.