New years special🍾🎉

Everybody had gotten together in the school gym they rented to have a huge new years party. There were a TON of people. George, Clay, Karl, Sapnap, Quackity, William but he prefers Wilbur, 'The Blade' or Dave (I think I can't remember), Niki, Jack, Tommy, and Toby preferably Tubbo although they couldn't legally drink, Zak (Skeppy my beloved<3), Darryl but everyone called him BBH or Bad. And that was really everyone. Over these past few months they've made a lot of new friends.

--------

The gymnasium was small but big enough to have them all fit with breathing room. There were small groups of people chatting, drinking, and laughing. It was 9:43 PM so almost the new year. Most of them had someone to have their new years kiss with. Skeppy and Bad, George and Clay, Sapnap and Karl, and Quackity and Wilbur agreed to do it for the memes. Everyone else would just cheer or hug.

--------

It was now 10:54 now, and the kids were starting to get really tired. The adults all came prepared with air mattresses and blankets so the kids could sleep while they stayed up partying. The first one to retreat to bed was Rat, Bad's dog. She was small, white and fluffy, and was later joined by Skeppy's 12 year old (idk why I just felt like giving everyone  c h i l d r e n) who cuddled up with the dog. The next who gave into their exhaustion was Dax and Jayden. They cuddled each other, one to keep warm and two because they were... them. Then the twins. And Harley and a few other kids stayed up with the adults.

--------

It was 11:57. Almost the new year. They were all very excited. A few minutes passed and the time was officially 11:59. They started their count down at the half minute. 30...29...28...27...26...25...24
...23...22...21...20...19...18...17...16...15...14...13...12...11
...10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1!! "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"  They all shouted after the countdown. All of the couples kissed, other just hugging, and a few screamed at the top of their lungs (Tommy). What a great way to start off the new year.

Wow I really like this idk why. But I'mma try and do a special for every holiday if I have time. Today I was hanging out with friends so I hurriedly wrote this after they left, I cleaned my room a bit, watched some Coryxkenshin and yeah. Hope u like it. Ily so much keep urself happy and fed <3