35

(FLUFF WARNING!!)

The door opened, revealing a broken looking man, holding his child in his arms, really tight. He set him down and grabbed onto the taller, hugging him as if his life depended on it. "Hey... hey, it's ok George. I'm here. Shh, shh shh." He cooed, rubbing his back. He sobbed and sobbed. "George, we can't just stand in the doorway hugging, we need to go in." He told George, complying, he let go and led him into his living room. Clay sat down on his couch, George taking a seat next to him. "Do.... you maybe wanna talk about it?" Clay asked him, placing his hand on George's leg. "N- no not really, can- can we just hug please?" He asked though it came off as more of a plead. "Yeah, yeah we can do that. C'mere." He slowly wrapped his arms around George, pulling him slightly closer. George nuzzled into Clay, and began crying again. "Shh... it'll all be fine..." Clay said reassuringly, rubbing up and down George's back. They sat still, for a long time when Daxton came up to them and asked if he could snuggle with them too. "Yeah! 'Course you can, come up here." Clay said looking down at George, almost asleep, and him nodding in response to the look Clay gave him, asking if Dax could come up there. The small boy crawled up and sat between the two men.

--------

They all fell asleep, being embraced within each other. They were a real family.

Omg 👁️👄👁️ I love this. Plz PLZ listen to the song while reading it's kinda fitting and just a good song in general. <3 lots of luv, have a good night,
-Author