17 Drem

I was lying in bed scrolling through Twitter when I heard sirens. What the- I got up and looked out my window. "Uh oh. Something bad must've happened." I whispered to myself "They never get the ambulances out. They usually just have someone rush someone to the hospital." I was very confused so I walked outside  in my pyjamas. I grabbed my phone out and dialed Clara's number.
...
...
..-
"Hello? Clay?" She picked up "Um yeah- did you hear the ambulance?" I asked her "Oh yeah I did. Do you know what's going on? They usually don't have to use the ambulance." I was wondering the same thing "Yeah I was just thinking the same thing. I'm hella confused." I told her "Do you think we should go scout it out? Y know just like... ugh I don't know I just wanna see what's happening." She sounded kinda panicked. "I don't think we should... we should just wait til.... it's on the news then we can see what's up then." I told her hopefully calming her down. "Ok bye 'Dream'." Clara hung up after calling me by my last name- most commonly used as a nickname. I don't even know where this nickname came from, like, it is my last name but my mom nor dad have the last name 'Dream'. It's always confused me, they all have the last name 'Block' but I don't. I'll have to ask them about that. Meanwhile I need to get back in the house before I freeze my ass off.

Uh oh s t i n k y
Gogy and baby boi r in troubleeee