39 Baby bois

Daxton walked in the door to be met with Clara. "Hi!" She said to him. "Hello! Where's their room again?" He asked her. "Oh it's over here, let's go." She said grabbing his hand and leading him to their room. "Here it is, Jayden's taking a nap right now and I think Harley is watching a show." She said opening the door and he walked in. The show playing on the TV was Stranger Things. "Hey! Your boyfriend's asleep right now, but you can watch Stranger Things with me! I'm only on the beginning of season 2." Harley said, patting the beanbag she was sitting on. "Oh ok!" Dad responded, not denying that she said Jayden was his boyfriend.

--------

"That was the best show I've ever watched!! I can't wait for the next season, when's it coming out?" Daxton asked. "I think it's coming out the summer if 2022." She answered. Jayden woke up and jumped off of his bed, sneaking up behind Dax and scaring him. The rest of the time before they needed to sleep was spent playing with legos. "Good night!" They all said to each other, Dax lying with Jayden in his bed, and Harley alone on the bottom bunk.

Lol this is short but I wanna update before I have to go to my piano recital LMAO I'M SO SCARED HAAHAHAHAH