6 Clay/Dream

I went to work a little early the next week all week. It was Wednesday and Mr. Denbrough came up to me and told me something that ruined my entire week. "Uhm Mr. Dream, Clay. We need to talk." He told me dragging me into an empty room full of sewing materials. "Ok what is it?" I asked him pulling a chair over to where I was standing and sat on it backwards facing Mr. Denbrough. "I see that you scheduled an interview for someone for tomorrow, away from the other appointments. I know what reason that is for and I can tell you that you will not be getting to interview him." He said pinching his nose bridge making his glasses slide up. "Wha- what? How come?!" I yelled really pissed off. "Because Clay, I can tell that you've taken a liking to him and you'd just let him get the job without even thinking." He sighed. We sat in silence for a few minutes before he began again "Clay, you have to do a lot of work that day, we can have you missing that! It's important." He said trying to calm me down but it just made me even more upset because I fucking hate this job. "Ok, that's fine." I said to him, fuming. I stormed out of the room and into my office. The rest of my shift was spent listening to music and sketching outfit ideas, mostly sleepy clothes.

--------

The next day I woke up with the worst headache I've ever had. My nose was stuffed as well. So, I called in sick. I spent the day taking medicines eating soup and sweating the sickness out.

Dream's a stupid head.