😜14😜 George

I woke up to paws on my face. "What the-" I said picking up the fluff of black and putting it back on Dax's chest. Hope I didn't wake him up. Y'know I wonder if they're boys or girls. I wondered. Whelp no better way to check.

--------

They're both girls. Thank god. We don't need anymore cats. Yang, the white cat, got up and sat on my chest, curling up and falling back asleep. "You guys must sleep a lot." I said more to myself than the cat. Daxton stirred awake and yawned. "Morning." He said tiredly to me. "Mornin' buddy." I replied to him asking what he wanted for breakfast. Sausage patties. Ok, I can live with that. I got up and grabbed a frying pan and some oil out. Sprayed the pan and turned the heat up. I went to the freezer and grabbed the patties out. After unwrapping them I put 4 in the big oiled up pan. Grabbing plates for me and my son I yelled to get him down here and feed himself and his cats. "Ok dad! But are they boys or girls?" Asked Dax. "Oh uhm- they're girls." I told him dishing up our plates. "Well how do you know?" He asked me somewhat sassy. "Uh- i- they told me." I said blatantly. "Ugh! Why won't they talk to me!?" He sighed in frustration. "I don't know buddy. But come and eat your sausages you asked for." I told him as he went to the fridge and grabbed out the syrup. No wonder he's so fucking sweet I said to myself. He poured a small puddle on the side of his plate and picked his sausage up and dipped it in, watching the syrup drip down. "You gonna eat it? Or just watch it like you do the tv?" I asked him. "Well of course I'm gonna eat it dumb dumb!" He said realizing he called me a name, although I didn't really mind dumb dumb or stupid and stuff like that. "Then do it." I told him.

--------

We finished eating and decided to watch a movie. That's what we did for the day. Not the best thing, but cuddling with your new kitties and watching tv all day is as good as it gets on a weekend.

Lol wassup- um I'm sorry for not updating as much as before. But thanks for actually reading this :D goodnight <3