25 nobody specific

George, Clay, Dax, and Clara were all sitting on the couch enjoying their time with each other. They were all talking about work, relationships, and family. They were having the time of their lives. "Hey dad?" Daxton asked his father, "Yeah bud?" He replied "Is Jayden and Harley gonna come over or is it just gonna be us?" The boy questioned not only his father but the mother of the kids he mentioned. "Yeah I can call my husband and see if he'll bring them over!" Clara said grabbing her phone out of her pocket.

--------

The group heard a knock on the door and Daxton jumped off of George's lap and ran to answer it. The familiar boy rushed through the door and hugged Daxton, making his heart ache, but a good ache. He giggled and hugged him back. "I missed you!" Jayden yelled, still attached to Dax. "Pfft I missed you too!" He answered him back. The three newcomers walked in the door and George began making dinner for them, his new friends. There was a speaker connected to one of their phones, as the song 'Say You Won't Let Go' by James Arthur. "Oh oh oh!! Does everyone know this one!?" Clara exclaimed.  Everyone came to an agreement that they would all sing along to the song. I said,  I already told ya, I think that you should get some rest. I knew I loved you then but you'd never know, cuz I played it cool when I was scared of letting go~. I knew I needed you, but I never showed. But I wanna stay with you until we're gray and old. Just say you won't let go~. Just say you won't let go~....

--------

They finished singing and their dinner. Daxton and Jayden pleaded for what seemed like hours for them to have a sleep over, until the adults finally gave in. "Ok ok, you can have him stay the night but I don't want no funny business. No kissing in my house you got that?" George said. "Oh ew no! We'd never kiss!" Daxton said looking at Jayden's face distorting into a disgusted look. "Yeah that's for gross weirdos!!" He said, backing up Daxton and making a gagging noise and pointing his finger at his tongue. "Ok if you say so, any who it was nice having you over guys!" George said as he waved them goodbye and shut the door behind them. The kids ran to get blankets from the closet (😉) and lied them out on the living room floor. "Alrighty do you need pyjamas Jay?" George asked while looking for some small enough for him. "Probably, thank you!" He replied grabbing the clothes from him and rushing to the bathroom to change. He ran back out and scared Daxton. "AH! Hey! That was mean!!" Dax screamed. "Pfft pahah I'm sorry but it was funny!!" The smaller boy giggled. You're the bestest friend someone could ask for Jayden. They both lied on the floor, so they would both have hurt backs. They had to have everything fair, nobody gets left out or behind. They were cuddled up talking about the most random things they could think of. Daxton was admiring Jayden's face as he spoke about his trip to the museum. He placed his hand on the blabbering boy's cheek, stopping him from talking. The smaller rolled over so he was no longer on his back.

--------

Let's just say that it was true love at a really really young age.

OMG I DIDN'T UPDATE FUCK MEEEE!! 😭😭WHYYYY! Any who thank you to those who are sending such supportive messages! It's really ushering me to continue this!! Besides that I finished Stranger Things. Can not wait for the 4th season :) have a good night <3