✨30✨ Nobody specific

"When are you gonna take me home George?" The hetero chromic asked. "Well-," George began when the door bell rang, reminding him that they were going somewhere with Clay. "After we go do something with Clay!" He finished as he opened the door. "Hi!" Clay said in his high pitched voice, almost like a puppy greeting his owners. "Hey! Where are we going?" George asked. "I was thinking the mall?" He replies. They all agree and make their way to Clay's car. "Here you can pick whatchu want, I have premium." Clay said as he handed his phone to George. "I wanna pick next!!" Dax screamed from the back seat. "Pfft ok buddy." Clay said as he started the vehicle. George went to search. Heatwaves by Glass Animals. The intro of the song played. "Ooh what's this song called? I like it!" Clay asked George as the beat dropped the first time. "Oh it's called Heatwaves by Glass Animals! You want me to add it to your liked or something?" George ask grabbing the phone. "Sure, just let me put the pass code in... there!" Clay said handing the phone to George again. He opened the Spotify app and pressed the small heart on the song.

--------

The rest of the car ride there was filled with singing. They played a few songs before they got there. Heatwaves, pretty pretty, Selfish (Jack Gray), Say You Won't Let Go, and the last one was Mr. Loverman.

--------

They wandered around the mall, buying random things like, one of those weird cat clocks, glasses that look like they came out of the 80's, a beanie, all sorts of stuff. They had the time of their lives. Going to the mall with their soulmates? You'd have the time of your life too.

--------

They dropped Jayden off, Daxton being very sad. Then Clay went to take George home. "Bye babe-," Clay cut himself off. What the hell- WHAT THE FUCK?! He internally screamed. "Woah- what?" George asked giggling a bit. "I- im- I didnt- sorry... I guess it just slipped." He stammer and scratched the back of his neck. "It's fine!" George forgave him, grabbing Dax from the back seat. They waved each other a goodbye and George shut the door behind him. "What the fuck is your issue?!" Clay said covering his face with his hands and pulling down. He put the car into drive and pulled out of George's driveway. Maybe another sign of being soulmates.

Hola, adios :)