16 George...

I woke up on the couch. It was still dark out. What the hell? I got up and walked around to the kitchen and tried to find Dax but I couldn't. "Dax!" I called out. "Dax! Where are you!" I walked into the bedroom but he wasn't in there. "DAX!??" I yelled, panicking. Fuck. I lost my son. You. Are a. Terrible. Parent. I walked out to the backyard of you can even call it that. "DAXTON?! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!!" I began to cry. Wait I haven't checked the bathroom. I rushed into the bathroom to see Daxton lying on the floor, unconscious, with the cats meowing loudly and nudging their heads on his face. What the fuck? I was a mess. Crying, hyperventilating, panicking. My son could have been dead. I reached into my pocket and fumbled with my phone calling 911. It took only seconds before they picked up. "911 what's your emergency?" A man picked up and asked me. "Uhm yes my- my son is- he's unconscious on my bathroom floor." I looked down at his wrists. What.... why would he..... how would he know what- "SIR! We need your address so we can send the ambulance over." I was snapped out of my thoughts. (It's 2:44 am and I wanna cry right now) "Oh- I'm sorry, it's __________." I told the person. Next thing I knew I was light headed and my vision was blurring. I felt small paws trail up my stomach to my chest. My vision was now completely black and all I could think of was 4 words, flashing through my thoughts. Your a terrible parent. Your a terrible parent. Your a terrible parent. Your a terrible parent. Your a terrible parent. Your a terrible parent. Next thing I knew I was blacked out.

Hello :,) hope ur having a good day-