10 👀Daxton👀

I walked into the 'toy room' and saw Harley and Jayden. They were wearing the same shirt and shoes. That's cute. I wish I had a sibling I thought to myself. Jayden turned and his eyes lit up as he saw me. He got up and ran over to he, enveloping me in a bear hug. "DAXTON!! I missed you!" He yelled really loud. "You're clingy! We didn't see each other for only 3 days." I told him laughing. "I know but I still missed you!" He said putting his pouty face on. "Hey Dax, looks like your boyfriend missed you." Harley said with a snicker, placing her hand on my shoulder. "Hey! He's not my boyfriend!!" I yelled, my stupid face heating up. "Whatever. I like your outfit today by the way." She told me and I thanked her. We all walked over to build with the blocks. Today we decided to make a temple where people would get married. We then grabbed the Lego people and had an official wedding between 'Bella and Anne' two characters that Jayden and Harley made up. "And Bella, do you take Anne yo be your lovely wedded wife?" Jayden said acting as the priest. "I do!" Harley said acting as Bella. "And Anne do you take Bella to be your lovely wedded wife?" He asked me, for some stupid reason I had to be the other girl. "I do..." I said with a sigh. "You may now kiss the bride." He said making smoochy lips towards us. "Ew!" Me and Harley said in unison. We all shared glances and burst out laughing. These are the people that make me really happy dad! I found them!

Oooh different POV!! How cOoL-