20 ✨Daxton✨

Me and 'Clay' went to the park because that's where he was going originally. He pushed me on the swings just like dad did (here's the song I was talking about in the last chapter). He was gonna take care of me while daddy was in the crazy house. I missed dad already.

--------

Clay stopped my swing when he noticed I was crying. "Hey bud, what's wrong?" He asked me. "I miss my dad!!" I sobbed harder. He pulled me into a hug. "Shhhh hey buddy it'll be alright. He'll be out of that place in no time I promise. But in the meanwhile do you wanna go back to my house and eat some cake to make you happy?" He asked me rubbing my back and picking me up. "Yeah... I guess."

--------

He opened the door with his keys and walked in. He went into a room and I heard a door open. "You can just go sit on the couch bud!" He yelled to me from the other room. "Ok!" I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. The man came back with two plates of chocolate cake and carefully handed one to me. "Here's your happy cake. Now what do you want to watch?" He asked me grabbing the remote. "Do you have... hmmm... oh! Do you have Gravity Falls?" I asked him. "Yeah I do! I have it on Disney Plus." He said navigating to the Disney Plus app.

--------

We were on the 17th episode of the first series when my eyes started drooping. "Hey you tired buddy?" Clay asked me. "Yes kinda." I told him yawning. "Ok I'm gonna pick you up and put you on my bed." He said gently slipping his hands beneath my legs and behind my back. "Can you lay with me? My dad always sleeps with me." I asked him. "... Yeah... I can." He told me opening a door and putting me on the bed. It was a bigger room than dad's. He grabbed a pair of pyjamas from his drawers and walked out of the room. After a while he walked back in with his pj's on. He walked over to the bed and got in under the covers. "We'll go shopping tomorrow and get you some clothes." He said before going to sleep. This guy is really nice.

Wow I'm just on a role with the updates aren't I? Have a nice day/evening/night!! I'm gonna be asleep and at school so I will try to update as much as possible but it won't be very often. <3