27 George

Why are you the only thing on my mind right now. Ugh. I'm really hungry. I got up and looked through the fridge. I guess I can have a bit of celery... and cream cheese. Knife. Where are the butter knives- oh! Found it.

--------

As I ate I could only think of two things. Clay and how fucking delicious the celery was. But mostly Clay. Why did I feel like that around him? Were soulmates an actual thing? Was I dreaming? Might as well be.

--------

I walked into the living room after I ate my celery and cleaned up my mess. I saw the boys lying on the ground cuddled up with each other. Y'know they may be 7 year olds but I think that they really love each other. Insane. I didn't find my first love til I was 18. And it wasn't my ex wife. He was a great person. But he killed himself. The night after I confessed to him. That was one thing that brought me into my deep depression. I took medication and I felt better. When I was 21 I learned how to cope with it, and that's when I met her the shittiest person to ever marry. She was a great mother, yeah, but we fought every night after Dax went to bed. And I would always hear her leave after she thought I was asleep. I knew she was cheating. And then one day she came up to me and said we should divorce. That's all in the past now. I didn't feel like I do when I'm with Clay. They made me feel very happy but... not like Clay. I literally feel euphoric when I'm with Clay.

--------

I was lying in bed again, listening to discover weekly on Spotify. When I heard this song. It was really good. I went to see what it was called. 'Heatwaves' by Glass Animals. Hmm. I went to google and typed in 'what does it mean when I have a weird feeling when I listen to a song?'. It came up with a lot of weird answers. But one caught my eye. Soulmate song. I clicked on the link and read for a while. Apparently, you and your soulmate have a song. It doesn't belong to you but it's your song. I like the song and put it on repeat, falling asleep to it.

Lol Heatwaves actually started playing right as I was finishing off this chapter <3 love you