*𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠𝟜

-나는 그들의 것, 그들은 내 꺼야-

"i was worried about you," he said, leaning down and picking me up, hugging me tightly, my legs wrapped around his waist and one of his hands was around my waist and the other underneath my bum. he took in my scent and i hugged him as tight as i could.

"god, i missed you," he growled into my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

having him back, having the three of them back, was enough to put me in good spirits again. after what happened the day before i was on a low, i was paranoid at every sound and anxious, but with them around, those worries always seem to disappear.

he walked us to the bed and laid me down, without letting me go.

we laid there.

in each other's silence.

i could hear every breath he took in and feel his heartbeat against my chest. his hands tracing circles on my back, occasionally running through my hair.

-wonwoo's pov-

thank god i'm by her side again... i let out a sigh.

i thought she would be the same areum she was before, but she's different.

she has a different aura, she doesn't get shy or flustered as easily, there was clear proof when mingyu picked her up and kissed her. she would usually get red, her breathing would become frantic and her heart would beat like crazy. but no. she was calm.

it was unnerving to see the difference a few weeks could make on her. what could have possibly happened between them for her to be so different?

what did he do?

after laying there on the bed for a few minutes in each other's embrace i realized the difference.

from how close i was to her, i could smell it.

her blood was different.

it had a different scent.

"he took your virginity," i bluntly said, pulling away from her to see her face properly.

(a/n the woman was too stunned to speak-)

she was too stunned to speak at what i said.

when she came to, she finally spoke. "w-what?" she stuttered at me.

i wasn't exactly mad at her, but i still bore my cold expression. i was envious. not angered. it was always going to happen. she was always going to lose her innocence, but i never imagined it would have been seungcheol, and most certainly under these circumstances; when we're away from our family and separated, to protect her.

(a/n by "family" he means seventeen. wonwoo considered all of them to be family, not specifically sibling or cousin kind of family, but the friendship type of family. i'm not sure how to explain it)

nevertheless, i'm still a jealous man, just like the others. i would have wished to have been her first, but it's ultimately her choice.

i peeled away from her, looming over her stunned figure on the bed. i carried my red eyes and cold glare with me.

"i-i," she tried to explain, but could string any coherent words together. "it was- i." she stopped and regained her composure, taking in a breath. areum stood up and looked away from me, looking at the closed curtains and avoiding my gaze. "yeah, he did," she muttered.