𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕

1. i do not own any of the characters in this series except areum. areum is a character i created myself.

2. this story is a work of fiction and they are not based on seventeen's, or any other groups that are in the series, real personalities.

3. this story was inspired by "what should i do", by swwetpeach_, and "vampire brothers", by foreverinfinite96.

4. even though it is inspired by other peoples works, the storyline itself is not inspired by it. this storyline i created myself.

5. the story does contain some smut but not completely.

6. this isn't what actual love looks like. this story is kind incesty and almost groom-ish, so don't make this the kind of love to strive for.

🌷

hello everyone, this is the author of the story! i just wanted to say that i hope you enjoy this story. i started this as a joke to myself so don't take it too seriously. but i've become very committed so i've started going back a lot to edit the old chapter a lot because my writing style has changed drastically in the two (?) years i've been writing this.

i started this as a joke and didn't expect too much of it, but then the views started growing and growing and look where we are today! 100k still baffles me. i made this story super long because i've been craving long fanfics for seventeen for so long, but so many have gone inactive or they're just too short.

there is a complete storyline to the story, i just haven't written it all, but it is all planned.

full disclaimer though, this story does feel very groom-ie and incest-ie. by the time i realized it was like that it was too late, i was 40 chapters in and too invested.

the main character doesn't fall in love with all of them because of the storyline, so i'm sorry to the people that want 13 lovers... that's too much...

🌷

i post every month now because school is starting and i need to invest a lot of time to my classes. but i promise i won't disappear!