*𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠𝟚

a/n happy holidays and happy new year!

-나는 그들의 것, 그들은 내 꺼야-

"can i shave your beard?" i turned around and looked at him, water splashing at my sudden actions.

after my poor attempt at walking, seungcheol suggested that i should rest for the rest of the day and that i should clean up. the only problem was, i could do no such thing. so, he was helping me bathe.

with him in the bathtub, too.

"i don't have a beard?" he chuckled, his soapy hands were on my back.

"yeah, you do" i turned his face with one of my hands, the other holding me steady by holding the side of the tub. "you have a little bit of stubble." i laughed at his lie.

"i do?" he brought his hand to touch his cheek, his eyebrows deeply furrowed with confusion. "it never grows though" i chuckled.

"so, let me trim it," i smiled.

i completely forgot to ask if virgin blood was a real thing.

i never thought i would lose my virginity to him. i thought it would be a boyfriend, but i suppose life had different plans for my life.

i love him so much. i'm selfish about him. i'm selfish about all of them, and shameless about it, too. i love them all so much. i just want them to be with me for as long as possible.

i wish i had all eternity with them. i wish i had the lifespan and freedom to be with them forever. but, kai probably won't allow that. he would force me to turn into selene before i even get the chance to live.

but i was glad to still have some time left.

🌷

tuesday afternoon was like any other day. we ate and talked for the rest of the day. by the time it was night, i was able to walk properly so i told him i would go to school the next day.

he suggested that he enrolled in the school as well so that he could protect me just in case, but i told him no. i was thankful he respected that decision.

everything seemed to be fine.

but the thought of what seungcheol said lingered at the back of my mind; he felt distant eyes on us. it worried me that they already found us, even though we haven't been seen in public that much. only going out to go to a cafe or the park.

but wednesday afternoon, after he picked me up from my classes, something happened.

🌷

"hey cheol," i smiled at him as i walked towards him, "afternoon" he placed a hand around my waist and kissed my cheek.

i've gotten so used to his small touches, but i still get butterflies every time i see him.

"get in the car," he let me go in an instant when he realized people were staring at us.

this was still only my second day in school, so people were still looking at me, trying to see what kind of person i was. seeing me with a man that looks quite a few years older is a bad sign. a red flag, if you will.

i took my seat inside his bmw and watched as he started the car and drove away from the school.

his preferred type of car was always a bmw, every time we moved he would always get the same brand of car. no matter what.

"so, how was school today?" he placed his hand on my thigh, looking at the mirror to see behind us. "it was alright" i turned to look out the window, looking at the people going on about their day.