*𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠𝟘

-나는 그들의 것, 그들은 내 꺼야-

"you awake?" he banged on my door.

yesterday i asked him something ridiculous; to take my virginity. i regretted asking it the moment it left my lips. but the words escaped me before i could think about it.

he completely refused.

he said that i didn't know what i was asking for and that i wasn't prepared for something like that.

even though i asked him that by accident, i did want him to be the one to take it from me. i wanted him to be the one to take my innocence.

it's not like i don't trust the others like that, i do, and i would do it. but right now, felt like the right time and it was perfect. it's just seungcheol and i. we're alone here, no one to interrupt us.

plus, i feel very safe with seungcheol. i know he won't judge or make fun of me. he would probably be gentle and take it one step at a time.

but i didn't expect him to say no.

seungcheol said he would be the one to take my innocence that night and i also want him to do it, but i don't know why he said no.

"yeah, i'm awake" i walked out of my shower, a towel around my body. i woke up an hour earlier than usual and prepared for my first day of school here in london, right in the middle of the second semester. it's quite an odd time to start a new school, but we had no other choice.

those people were getting too close.

i walked over to the drawers my clothes were in the looked at the uniform i was to wear.

what she was wearing:

"it's not that bad," i said out loud as i look at it

"be down in 15" he said before walking away.

something i realized about private schools in london was that they were very strict about their uniform policy. i wasn't too mad about it but it was a big difference from the school i was in before. they also required uniforms but they had days where you could wear whatever you wished and they were more lenient with the dress code.

i dressed and did my hair, walking downstairs without shoes to find seungcheol in the backyard.

ever since i asked him that question, he's had a permanent scowl on his face. like as if he was battling himself.