*𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠𝟙

-나는 그들의 것, 그들은 내 꺼야-

"you'll do it?" i looked at him in disbelief, "seriously?"

"yeah, i'll do it" he stood up, "but, are you entirely sure about this?" he looked unsure.

"are you going to ask me that a million times?" i looked up at him.

i put up a straight face, but inside i was bursting with excitement. an odd sensation was forming between my legs at the thought of what he'll do.

"areum, i've killed people that way" he sighed, "what?"

"you've killed people during sex?" i was at a loss of words at what he said, unsure i heard him correctly.

"it's never been intentional, but it's happened. luckily not with anyone I've cared about. that's the only good part" he sat down on a loveseat again. "it doesn't justify it, but it has happened. you have to know that" he looked at me with a strange expression. a mix of guilt over his past mistakes and sorrow.

"but, you won't hurt me" i reassured him, but i felt like i was also reassuring myself.

"seungcheol" i walked towards him and sat down on his thigh. i've become so bold in my actions without realizing it. i ran my hands through his dark locks, hoping to give him some comfort. "you said it yourself, it wasn't on purpose. it was an accident. you didn't mean to kill them." i repeated his earlier statement to him.

he looked up at me from under his hair. "i've killed nine women that way," he wrapped his arms around my small waist.

nine women!?

"you'd be surprised how many women die during one-night-stands" i looked down at him. his expression changed from regretful to confused from my attempt to make the situation better. "what? i looked at the numbers"

he only chuckled at my words. "thanks for trying to make it better" he leaned into me. "it wasn't your fault, cheol" i placed my cheek on top of his head.

his cherry shampoo smells nice, i smiled.

🌷

"are the guys okay?" i muttered as i laid beside him for the first time since we arrived in london. before tonight we had slept in different rooms. at first, it was because of my period, then it was because we argued, now we finally had a chance.

"yeah, they're still having trouble getting josh to talk, but they've made progress," he looked up at the ceiling as i looked at his side profile.

"that's good" i smiled, even though i knew what they were doing to him.

"but, i've been thinking" he started, "they might have found us."

"what?" i sat up from the bed. his voice was dark and slight irritation in it, there was a harsh scowl on his face.

i felt cold water wash down my spine when he said that, "are we leaving again?" i panicked.

"no. we're not leaving. plus, i'm not entirely sure." he looked at the ceiling as if it was the most important thing in the room, but i could tell he was deep in thought.

"i've just felt distant eyes on us."

"what are you going to do?" i was unsettled at the thought of having people after me again.

"right now..." he paused for a moment, "nothing"

"if i see real evidence of us being followed i'll ask my unit to come here to london with us, just in case." he stood up and looked at me, kissing my shoulder.