The end

-나는 그들의 것, 그들의 내 꺼야-

this was how the story was meant to continue and eventually end. the tropes that are in the following story points are not many peoples favorites, one of them being the pregnancy trope, but it won't end like you think. i promise. this is going to be heartbreaking because i also like sad stories. other tropes being, unknown father trope, meaning we don't know who the father is but there are inclinations, i like this trope because it creates a lot of drama.

also i'm going to treat this like a "behind the scenes," i'll include things like my thought process and such and small details.

onto what happens!

so at the party when mingyu and wonwoo go off to do the dirty, areum gets away form myungho to go to the bathroom and mistakenly walks into them doing the dirty and joins in because you only live once and this girl seems to be on limited time with the whole selene curse dangling over her head.

after doing the dirty she makes her way back to myungho and her last wish is to leave early and have fun somewhere else. they end up going to a nearby lush hotel and jump into the pool together and they have a blast, this was a chance to create cute moments between them. i liked having an equal balance between the members that were love interests but i was clearly biased because i really really really love seungcheol, clearly... and i'm also very biased towards the hip-hop unit.

anyways after namjoon's birthday, they all make there way home.

two months go by and she keeps getting closer and closer to wendy and the other red velevet members excluding seulgi because she's disappeared.

during those two months she hooks up with soonyoung after a nice dinner date. they go back to a hotel that he owns and it wasn't what soonyoung planned but they ended up doing the nasty too.

she also hooks up with myungho, but i honestly haven't thought of a way to say that they did it. i don't know when but they did. give some suggestions... create headcannons if you will because i can't think of much anymore.

6/7 down... jeonghan to go i guess.

then october comes around, jeonghan' s birthday is on the fourth and areum wants to do something fun for his birthday. she nagged at him all day to do something special but he doesn't like birthdays, that's what he makes her believe, but at the end of the night, she walks into his room and he has set up a movie night for them. pillow fort and everything! because he loves her very much.

anyways, things get spicy and they do it, fun movie night.

anyways at some point she does it every day of the week with a different one of them each day. one member for each day of the week. (god, my mind is vile) (4th week of august)

this is where she gets pregnant... i know the pregnancy trope is a controversial thing, but personally i love it. even though i'm terrified of children.

it's very heartbreaking, because none of them expected this to happen. no vampire has ever impregnated a human, you know the trope. anyways, she realized that her period is late and that she has been getting nauseas to certain food.

-how it would go down-

one day she is in university and she decides to ask wendy (we know she's up to no good being areum's friend but at this moment we like her because it's dangling in the air but it isn't confirmed, she is our friend here)

"hey... so my period has gone away," she paused for a second. saying these words out loud made it real, "and i've been having unprotected sex... like a lot," she sheepishly admitted, her gaze focused on the tethered plastic and metal table. "don't tell me," wendy placed her hand over areum's, her other hand covering her mouth.