𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚,

"You know what triggers it?" Kaylina asked.
Briona shook her head and sat on the edge of the bathtub.

"I'm just always throwing up no matter what I do, I thought it was only morning sickness?" Bri sighed and Kay shrugged.

"I didn't really get any kind of morning sickness so I couldn't tell you, but I know some people get it all day. It just depends. You only got a few more weeks then it'll get easier." She smiled, and grabbed her ginger ale out of her room.

"See, you got lucky. You ain't have none of this, yo baby cute as hell and you had the fastest snapback ever. Shit ain't right." Bri pouted, walking downstairs after she brushed her teeth.

Kaylina and Bri decided to have a sleepover, since Jeremiah kept pressing the fact that she needed to have some fun.

Since tomorrow was her birthday, the 2 were gonna go out and spend the night at the club, minus the drinking.

"My pregnancy was the furthest thing from lucky, trust me." She laughed, and sat at the island.
"But see, you got a nigga there with you the whole time. Ion even know if Ro coming back." Bri rolled her eyes and opened the peanut butter jar.

"He ain't gon have no choice but to come back, and if he don't, trust and believe we'll be right at Jackson state." Kaylina laughed.

🤍

She wiped her eyes and stared at the photo of her & her grandmother.
"W-why'd you leave me?" Kay sniffled, rubbing her arm as she sat on the bed.

She pulled her notebook out from under the bed and flipped to the next empty page.
She was supposed to be happy, but grief is a bitch, and decided to hit her all at once.

"I forgot about this lil diary, I remember when she got me my first one." She smiled slightly and began writing.

Dear Kaylina,

I don't remember how to do this shit, so ima just write as I go.
I always saw teen pregnancy as a horrible thing and never thought it would be me, but now I'm extremely thankful it is. Jaliyah really opened me up to a whole new level of love I didn't even know existed. Sometimes I just look at her and start crying like a baby.

Next topic, the one and only Mr. Harris.
Bitch, you got yo ring! I'm really that bitch! It still hasn't hit me that this is really about to happen to me, but I can't wait til it does.

I think once Jaliyah was born, he turned into a whole different person. And I love that person so much. That's really my person.
This whole kidney thing scares me, and even though he says everything will be okay, I know it won't. I don't want him to leave me, he's all I have. And if he does, I don't know if I'll be able to manage.

Now, let's talk about you. I don't know if I love or hate the woman I'm becoming. I love her because of all the bullshit she's stood through, but I hate her because of the way she thinks and acts. I wanna be a positive person but shit is always getting thrown at me, I can't take too much more. It's always something for me to deal with. And I have to look like the strong one, but I'm actually the furthest thing from it.

It's hard to fake being happy when all I wanna do is lay up and cry. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me but I can't wait for it to end.

And now let's cry our little eyes out and talk about granny.
I try really hard to forget about everything, and at some point I do, but then all the memories hit me and I can't even keep my chin up.
I miss her hugs, I miss her kisses, I miss her cakes, I miss her voice, I miss her touch, I miss her advice, I miss everything about her. If she saw me today, I wonder if she would be proud.

She always told me to go to school and get every degree I wanted. I let her down.
She told me to stop trying to grow up so fast and enjoy my childhood. I let her down.
She told me to not chase after anybody and focus on myself. I let her down.
She told me to get married before kids were even a thought. I definitely let her down.

I know she wouldn't be extremely proud, but I know she would love me no matter what and that's all I want. I want the same love she gave me. It was special and nobody else could give it to me.

Hopefully there'll be better days, but for now I'm gonna sit in my sorrows.

Love, Kaylina.

🤍

He rubbed his back as he threw the 2 pills back, chasing it with some water.
"Can't wait for this shit to be over." He mumbled and looked over at Jaliyah who happily watched cocomelon in her bouncer.

"Ion believe my lil princess finna be 3 months. Why you getting so big?" He pouted, picking her up and sitting her on his leg.

She giggled and attempted to crawl off of him, so he held her down.
"Ion know why you acting like you a big girl. What 3 month old crawling?" He scrunched up his face and she blew a spit bubble.

"I can't wait for you to talk." He laughed and looked at his phone.

Mrs. Harris ❤️

Bae

Wsp?

Is she sleep?

Man if you don't go shake some ass I know something

I'm surprised you want me to do that , but whatever u say daddy 😂

Lemme rephrase it
Shake some ass on Briona**

That's no fun, I wanna be a hot girl ☹️

U alr a hot girl ? 🤔

Shut up
Lmk when she goes to sleep

Alr
Have fun baby 😘
I love you ❤️.

I love you too 💕
𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘯

He plugged his phone up, and laid down as Jaliyah babbled on his chest.