𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚,

"Everything I do is for you, and I really do adore you." Kaylina smiled as she bathed Jaliyah in the sink.
"Yo, Mel finna- damn." Jeremiah bit his lip and slapped a hand on her ass.

"Ow! Nigga move!" She rolled her eyes and wrapped Liyah in a towel with a hoodie.
"I was bout to tell you Mel about to come over here, he tryna talk to us." He said and grabbed a onesie for her.

"Okay well, can you hand me the lotion?" She asked, laying her on the bed.
He tossed it to her and went downstairs when he heard a knock on the door.
"Yo daddy dick sucking side piece here! Yeah!" She smiled when Jaliyah babbled back.

"Hey Kaylina, oh my God look at the baby!" He smiled, and Jeremiah nervously laughed, wondering what she would say.
"Say hi." She waved Liyahs hand, and she giggled looking around.

"So what you want to talk about?" Jeremiah asked, sitting next to Kaylina as Mel sat across from them.
"Um, I don't really know how to tell you this. You just gotta promise you won't just immediately get mad." He sighed and Kaylina raised her eyebrow, as she rubbed Jaliyah's back.

"You wanna fuck my nigga?" She scrunched up her face.

"Man what?" Jeremiah smacked his lips and she shrugged, as Mel pulled on his fingers.
"No it's nothing like that." He gave a small smile.
"Oh, continue." She said.

"Well when we was at the club, and you had put your drink down, Jas had put some codeine and some oxycodone in it. I tried to hold her back from doing it, and when I turned around she already did it. So when you had passed out in the bathroom, I called the ambulance and I ended up fighting her. I just couldn't keep that from you no more." He sighed.

"I-"
"Where this bitch at?" She cut him off and placed Liyah in his arms.
"Kaylina, she doesn't-"

"Mel, I swear to God if you don't tell me where this hoe hiding out at, I'll whoop yo ass first. She fucked with my nigga, now ima fuck with her. Ima ask one more fucking time, where is she?" She snapped.

Jeremiah glanced around the room and rocked Jaliyah to distract himself.
"She live over there in the complex by the community center, it's 266." He said, a little taken back.

"You got her?" She asked, looking at Jeremiah who nodded.
"I'll be back, I'm finna rock this hoe world." She laughed and went upstairs.

🤍

"Tap out bitch!" She yelled, sitting on Jasmines back.
"Hoe fuck you, that's why yo nigga was eating my ass!" Jas yelled, attempting to spit on Kay.

She got off of her and allowed her to get up before knocking her down again.
"You a sick ass bitch, rot in fucking hell!" She spat, banging her head against the concrete.

"Chile, these chips taste a lil stale. This why ion buy shit from the Handy Mart." Briona mumbled, sitting on the curb and watching the fight go down.

She was there for entertainment, to stop it once it got too far, and for backup, just in case bitches got bold.

"I fucking hate yo dumb bitch ass, I can't wait for karma to whoop yo ass worse than I did." She laughed and threw her head onto the ground once more, before kicking her in the side.

"We just gon leave her there?" Bri asked.
"Sure as hell am, I hope somebody run her ass the fuck over. Pancake peggy ass bitch." Kay mumbled, getting in the car and glancing at Jasmine, who said in the middle of the street completely passed out.

"Karmas a whole bitch."

🤍

"You left her in the street?" Jeremiah furrowed his eyebrows as Kaylina told him the whole story.
"Yes I did." She nodded with a huge smile.

"Y'all dead wrong for that." He chuckled and shook his head.
"How you been feeling though?" He asked, glancing up at her.

"I mean, I still be having my moments and everything, but I've been good for the most part." She shrugged and played with his hair as he laid between her legs.

"Well whenever you have them moments I want you to tell me so we can talk about it." He said, rubbing her thigh.
"Okay, daddy." She laughed.

She went to grab his phone, just to look at the time but he stopped her.
"I'm just looking at what time it is, fuck are you hiding?" She snapped, and he ran a hand over his face.

"I'm not hiding anything, it's just something in there that you can't see yet." He shrugged, unlocking it and letting her go through it.

"If I can't- wait, is it what I think it is?" She gasped.
He looked around the room avoiding her question.
"Oh my God!" She squealed and kissed around his face.
"Baby-"

"I know, I'm not gonna ruin the surprise. You got me a promise ring!" She smiled and sat on his lap.
He chuckled and kissed her.
"I actually got you us some matching chains, now I feel like I should've got a ring." He lied.

"Aww, baby it's okay. I'm not tryna rush you." She said, a little hurt but brushed it off.
"Onto a different topic, why I feel you dripping through these damn shorts?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Probably the same reason I feel yo little buddy on my ass." She stuck her tongue out.
"You funny, get on yo fucking back." He smiled and bit his lip.

🤍

"Miah, can you go get Liyah from Bri?" She whispered, shaking him slightly.
"Ight." He groaned and got up to go downstairs.

She slowly got out of the bed, but tripped because of how sore her legs were. Jeremiah ended up taking advantage of the fact that Kaylina could finally have sex again, but she wasn't complaining either.

"You good?" He furrowed his eyebrows.
"Nigga, yo dick did this to me." She mumbled and got back into the bed.
"Hi mamas." She smiled as he laid Jaliyah on the bed.

She started to cry, and as soon as Kaylina picked her up she stopped.
"You made her stop crying, look at y'all making progress." He laughed and laid next to them.

"I love you mamas." She smiled and kissed her face.