𝖘𝖎𝖝

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚,

"Oh shit, Kay." He moaned as he thrusted into her.
"Fuck d-daddy- don't st- ouh!" She moaned out and placed her hand on his chest.
Ever since last Tuesday, the 2 had been fucking like rabbits. They couldn't get enough of each other's bodies.

He did what he knew she liked- and held himself deep inside of her.
She tapped his thigh, and her mouth fell open.
"Shit." He groaned and bit his lip as he released into the condom.

Sliding out, he panicked when he noticed the white coat outside of the condom, thinking it broke, but let out a sigh of relief when he realized it was Kaylinas cum.

"You not gonna get up?" He chuckled as he fixed himself up and placed his glasses on his face.
"I can't move." She giggled.
He grabbed her some clothes and started to get her cleaned up & dressed, before they cuddled up under the covers.

"I don't wanna ruin us, Kaylina." He sighed and her face scrunched up.
"There's no us? What do you mean?" She asked.
He chuckled and shook his head.
"That's not what I mean, I mean our friendship. Us having sex is gonna confuse things and I don't want that to happen." He explained.

Kaylina nodded and smiled to herself. She loved when people had good communication cause it saves you from a lot of arguments.

"Well if you wanna stop-"
"No!" He blurted, but cleared his throat.
"N-no, we don't have to. Maybe just combine them, friends with benefits, and nothing else." Jeremiah cleared up.

"I'm okay with that." She said lowly, deep down she wasn't. Something inside of her craved Jeremiah and she wanted to learn more about him- and possibly take their relationship to the next level. But now, that wasn't an option.

He kissed her nose and wrapped his arms around her, before falling asleep.

🤍

Jeremiah walked down the hall as he held Kaylinas hand.
"Boy where are we going?" She giggled and he smiled hard, but quickly fixed his face.

"That's the surprise, boo." He said and led them outside to the back parking lot, before tying the blindfold around her face. Ever since last week, he had been calling her boo.

"Miah!" She squealed and gripped his waist.
"I'm not gonna let you fall, I gotchu." He chuckled and walked around the corner of the building, where his sign was set up.
Picking the bouquet of flowers he got up from the sidewalk, he stood her directly in front of him.

"Okay, you ready?" He asked and she eagerly nodded.
"Alright, take it off." He said, pulling the box with the friendship bracelets out of his pocket. He knew she would say yes, but he wanted to be prepared to bribe her.

She pulled the blindfold off and quickly read the sign.

Boo !
Me + You @ Prom?

Below was a drawing of a ghost holding some flowers.

She pouted, and Jeremiahs heart pounded.
"Miah." She laughed and wiped the tear that fell.
"Yes? Hopefully? Please?" He nervously chuckled.
"Yes, I'll go with you." She nodded and gave him a tight hug.
"As a couple or as friends?" She added, raising her eyebrow.

"Whatever you want, boo." He smiled and kissed her nose.
Handing her the roses, he opened the box that revealed the bracelets that had the charms J&K on each one.
"Aww! These are adorable!" She smiled and quickly slipped hers on, with Jeremiahs help to clasp it.

"Now you can't ever leave me." He said, picking up his sign and walking around the school with her.
"Who said I was going to?" She poked his chest and smiled as he wrapped his arm around her.

"We need to finish our project tonight, and actually finish it. No sex." She sighed and he nodded while leaning on the car.
"Do you want me to drop you off?" He asked, unlocking the doors and she shook her head.

"My dad is home already and I don't want a repeat." She shrugged.
"Please? I'll drop you off a block down, I don't want you walking or getting in a Uber." He begged and eventually she gave in.

After an awkward 20 minutes, Jeremiah dropped Kaylina off before going to basketball practice.

🤍

"O-ouh!" She grind her hips into his face as he sucked her clit.
"Pussy so fucking wet." He growled and went back to digging his face into her.
"This pussy mines?" He asked, slapping her thigh.
"Yes-s daddy, it's y-yours." She stuttered as he pumped 2 fingers in and out of her.

"Kay." He chuckled and rubbed her arm.
As she was about to release, she jumped and realized it was a dream.

"Are you okay?" Jeremiah asked, catching her off guard.
"Shit! How long have-" She cut herself off when she realized that he had came over to work on the project.

"We laid down and took a nap, and then you started whining. I thought you were having a nightmare but then I heard you say daddy." He cockily smirked.
"Oh my God." She sighed and ran her hands over her face, completely embarrassed.

"It's ok, I be having flashbacks in the middle of class." He shrugged like it was nothing.
"And how long was I asleep?" She asked, getting up to go brush her teeth and change her panties that were now soaked.

"Like 3 hours, it's only 7 something. I can stay until 10 and then I have to go home and pretend I was practicing." He explained.

"He really expects you to practice from 3 to 10?" Kaylina furrowed her eyebrows and began finishing the board.
"Yeah, I mean I can understand- but it's not the best." Jeremiah shrugged and pushed up his glasses.

"Miah that's not right, you already have school practice everyday from 3 to 6, why does he have a sick obsession with overworking you?" She crossed her arms.

"You don't gotta worry about me, boo. I'm good." He reassured and opened his laptop.