𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐡,

"You looking beautiful, boo." He smiled, kissing Kaylinas cheek for the millionth time. This was his last weekend with her for a while and he wanted to make it worth it.
It was prom night, and Jeremiah couldn't help but admire her in the blue dress.

"Thank you baby, I wanna take this off." She laughed, tugging at his suit.
He chuckled and rubbed her thigh as they waited for Bri & her date.
"I don't want you to leave me." She whined and he shook his head.

"First of all, I'm not leaving you. I'm still here, just a few hours away. And second, we don't need no tears tonight. Only the ones that you shedding when I'm in them guts." He smirked, sipping on his drink and she shook her head.

"You're disgusting." She giggled and got up once she noticed Briona looking around for her.
"Hey bitch!" They both squealed and hugged each other.
"This is Roman, and this is my bestie bae Kaylina and her husband Jeremiah." She exaggerated.
They gave each other a dap before the group went to get another round of drinks.

Even though nobody was of age except the teachers, someone managed to sneak a couple of bottles of Hennessy into the party.

But of course, Kaylina had her fruit punch.

"You look too damn sexy, you don't even know." Jeremiah smiled as Kaylina grinded her hips into him.
"Boy, I think you had enough to drink." She giggled and kissed him.
"I just wanna take you out this dress." He chuckled and pulled her into a hug from behind. Her eyes widened when she felt her back being poked and pulled away.

"Yeah, let's go find Bri and Ro." She shook her head and dragged him along.

🤍

MiahBae❤️.

Did you get in yo room yet?

Yeah like a hour ago, my phone died and I had to go get a charger since I lost mine
Wyd?

Crying , being depressed

🙄
I told yo ass don't cry

But I miss you ☹️

Lil girl
I miss you too baby boo💕

Lemme see a picture of you please
I miss your face

Lemme see a picture of you please I miss your face

Awww my 4 eyes so tute 💘.

Shut yo ass up .
Ima call you in the morning boo

Okay baby, we miss you 😔

Done said that like 18 times.
I miss u and I love you ❤️

Kaylina squealed and threw her phone across the room. She wasn't sure if she was supposed to say it back or not, but she didn't want to say it and not mean it. Of course, she had love for Jeremiah, but she wasn't sure if it was still a platonic level of love.

On the other hand, this was the man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with, so that had her thinking.

She grabbed her pencil and notebook before sitting on her bed.

Dear Kaylina,

It's been a long time and a lot has happened. I'm not sure how to feel about this baby. I want it, but I'm completely scared and nervous. I know absolutely nothing about babies and in a few months I'm gonna have my own.
Jeremiah is a whole blessing. Everything he does I adore. Everything he says makes me smile. I just wanna live in his skin. And he loves me? Oh my God. He has to be the best thing to happen to me, besides my grandma.
I don't wanna get sad, so next topic.
I cannot wait for graduation. I'll finally be out of this hell hole and I'm hoping I can get a lease on an apartment before then.
I just pray everything works out for us.

Love, Kaylina

Placing it back underneath her bed, she changed into one of Jeremiahs oversized shirts and shorts, before locking her door and laying down.

🤍

Jeremiah celebrated in his head, hearing his name on the list of boys who successfully passed the conditioning and training stage. Nobody knew who the mentors would be, but he hoped to get someone who was on his dream team- the Lakers.

"Alright, if you didn't hear your name today, that's okay. Tomorrow everyone will be meeting with their mentors and getting to practice with them as well. The rest of today is a free day, good job everyone!" The coach nodded before dismissing everyone.

He grabbed my phone and checked for any messages back from Kaylina, but he was still on read. He was a little hurt that she didn't say I love you back, but he knew he couldn't force her to do that.

He felt the glares of the other guys here that were extremely jealous of his talents, but he kept walking, while FaceTiming Kaylina.
"Hello?" She answered.
"Hey.. where are you?" He raised his eyebrow and walked across the street to his hotel.

"I'm at Bris house, I'm staying for the rest of the week. I'm making some muffins, I just, oh my God." She moaned and Jeremiah smiled, while shaking his head.
"You doing something to me, stop." He chuckled.
"Do you want me to stop daddy?" She playfully moaned, and they both busted out laughing.

"Nah bruh, but look. If I go to a lil 18 plus club, would you be mad if there's strippers there?" He asked and she furrowed her eyebrows.
"You're going by yourself?" She asked and he shook his head, while opening his room door and locking it back.

"Me and this nigga Andres going, but he's 21. Probably gonna be drunk out of his mind." He shrugged.
"Well as long as you're alert and shit, don't put your drink down and then go back to drink it, keep your location on, and text me when you get back home. We need a little code word- muffin! Yeah muffin." She rambled, as Jeremiah just admired her.

"Hello?" She giggled, snapping him out of his thoughts.
"I'm sorry, you just so- I don't even know how to explain it."

"Thank you, baby

"Thank you, baby. I wanna get you pregnant too." Kaylina coo'd.
"The hell you mean?" Jeremiah chuckled.
"You're just so fine, and I got so lucky- I'm sorry." She laughed and wiped her face.

"Oh nah, goodnight baby. I love you." He said, hoping she would say it back.
"You're mean," she pouted then laughed.
"I love you too, mwah." She smiled and kissed her camera before hanging up.

Jeremiah smiled and threw his phone on the bed.