𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚,

"Miah, wake up." Kaylina whispered, shaking him slightly.
"Mhm, what." He groaned, rubbing a hand over her 5 month stomach.
"You gotta go to work baby." She said softly and got up out of the bed.

"They can wait." He mumbled, following her to the bathroom of their apartment.
"You keep falling asleep with yo glasses on, I keep telling you to stop staying up all night." She shook her head and brushed her teeth.

"I had work to do." He yawned and wiped his eyes.
"You just look tired all the time and I'm starting to worry about you." She sighed and hugged him from behind.
"And I'm always telling you don't worry bout me, just worry bout my seed up in here." He smiled and kissed her.

"Oh! Yeah, so do you want to find out the gender now or do you wanna wait until I give birth?" She asked.
"It really don't matter to me, if you wanted to do a gender reveal then that's that, but it's up to you. I already know what it is." He shrugged, and Kaylina rose her eyebrow.

"How?" She laughed.
"Cause I do, and if I'm right then I want a hunnid." He smirked and went to go get dressed.

🤍

"Don't you let nobody tell you different baby, I'll always adore you." Jeremiah sung while rubbing Kaylinas stomach. She instantly got butterflies and reached over to kiss his cheek.

"I love you." She coo'd.
"I love you too." He smiled.
She felt the small love taps of the baby and quickly placed his hand there.
"Shit is crazy." He smiled to himself as he pulled into the parking lot of the doctors office.

He went to help her out the car before he went to sign her in.
"I want a boy." She said, and played around with Jeremiahs charm bracelet.
"Hell nah, we need a girl." He chuckled and Kaylina hit him in the chest.

"No we don't." She replied and got onto her phone.

Briona 💕

BITCHHHH !!!!!!!!

BITCHHHHHHH???

𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘯

Kaylina immediately called her best friend who answered screaming.
"Bitch why you not hype?" Bri scrunched up her face.
"Cause I'm at the doctor for my baby, girl. You for sure you pregnant?" She asked and Jeremiah glanced over.

"I mean, I took a test last week and it was negative.
Kept waiting for my period and then I was just over it, then I went to take like 6 tests cause Roman thought I was lying. Boom, I'm at least 3 weeks." She explained.

Jeremiah tuned them out as he glanced at the text messages from Armel.
He was sure he wasn't gay, but did enjoy talking to Armel enough that he kept him around.

He knew it was wrong, but something kept drawing him back in.
"Kaylina Wilson?" The nurse called, snapping him out of his thoughts and stood up to follow Kaylina.

🤍

She ran her fingers through his hair as he laid his head between her legs.
"Bae."
"Bae."
"Bae."
"Bae." She giggled and he looked up at Kaylina.
"What?" He sighed and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

"Can you rub my feet, please?" She pouted, and he chuckled, bringing her foot into his lap. Jeremiah glanced at his laptop that still had his homework displayed.

Juggling a full time job and being a part time student stressed him out sometimes, but he did it for a good reason and couldn't stop either one.

"Miah, close the damn computer." She smacked her lips and he chuckled.
"I'm just tryna get this shit finished." He cut himself off and yawned.
"You're not doing anything today but sleeping and taking care of yourself." She said, closing the laptop and getting out of the bed.

"Where you-"
"You about to go take a shower while I make you dinner." She pointed towards the bathroom, causing him to finally get out of bed.

After walking downstairs and starting to make dinner, his phone started ringing constantly.
"The fuck." She mumbled and glanced at the screen, seeing a bunch of video attachments from someone named Mel.

Opening the message thread, Kaylinas heart dropped when she saw all the videos of some random nigga jerking off. Scrolling up, she could see this wasn't the first time and that Jeremiah continued to reply.

"I- ooh breathe, bitch. You can whoop his ass later. Lace his food with some fucking rat poison." She chuckled to herself and placed his phone back just as he walked downstairs.

"Thank you, boo." Jeremiah smiled and wrapped his arms around her.
"You're welcome baby, something was beepin on your phone." She said and he immediately went to check.

Kaylina glanced at Jeremiah seeing the huge smile he tried to play off.
"Who was it?" She asked, making 2 plates and holding herself back from spraying Lysol in his.

"Just a um- a job asking for an interview." He chuckled and shoved his phone in his pocket. She knew he saw the open messages and the fear was written all over his face. She decided to play a game with it.

"So," she said and took a sip from her new favorite, pink lemonade.
"What job was it? It's been a while since you applied for anything, weird they're just replying." She shrugged. He took a small bite of food and glanced around the room.

Jeremiah knew Kaylina found something out, and it was killing him.
"Can't even remember, I think it was like a childcare center or some shit." He said and went back to his food.

"Well if you wanna work in childcare, then why not take the opportunity?" She continued to press the topic. She wanted him to admit to everything instead.
"It won't pay as much as Amazon." He shrugged. He'd been working as a factory worker for almost 6 months.

His phone rang once again, and he tried his best to ignore it.
"You can check it, Jeremiah." She said calmly. That's when he knew his suspicions were right.
He glanced at it and swallowed a lump in his throat before looking at Kaylina.

"Random question," He said and bit his lip.
"How you feel about gay people?" He asked.
She began coughing violently, and beat her chest to add onto the dramatic effect.
"Why'd you ask me that?" She coughed, trying to catch her breath.

"I um- look when I tell you this I don't wanna-"
"Jeremiah," she chuckled.
"Don't tell me what I think you're about to tell me." She shook her head and got up from the table.

"Kaylina, please just let me explain." He sighed and followed her into the living room.
"Jeremiah, you just told me you like it up yo ass and you expect me to just love and kiss on you? The fuck?" She spat, pushing him in the chest as tears filled her eyes.

"I k-know I can't change it, b-but really J-Jeremiah?" She sniffed and he pulled her into a hug.
His mind raced as he tried to figure everything out.
He didn't wanna hurt Kaylina, he didn't want Armel pissed at him and he most importantly wanted to figure out what he felt.