𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐡,

He sighed and tapped his foot, as he waited for his dad to come out of the house.
He finally made the decision to come out to his father, and he was scared shitless.

"Oh yeah, by the way I like niggas too. How the fuck you say this shit?" He asked himself, and sat up in the drivers seat when his dad got into the passenger.

"Wassup old man." He said and gave him a dap.
"Yo grown ass really needed me to go grocery shopping with you?" He laughed, and Jeremiah pushed his glasses up.

"It's a lot Liyah and Kay needed outta here, but I wanted to talk to you too." Miah said, pulling on his hair and driving off.
"Actually, I needed to say some shit too." Jeremy said, and Miah raised his eyebrow.

"Ight well um, ion know if you gon even wanna hear this-"
"You scaring me, you dying or some shit?" Miah scrunched up his face.
"Nah nigga, not yet." Jeremy chuckled.

"But forreal, I apologized to Kaylina and now I gotta apologize to you. I'm sorry bout all the abuse and shit I put you through. I was trying to live my life through you and I'm realizing that wasn't right. I didn't have my life together like you do, I was still living with my parents, tryna get my shit together. Im extremely proud of you, man. Ion want to fuck up our bond no further, I'm gon always love and support you." He spoke.

Jeremiah pulled his glasses off and rubbed his eyes.
"Damn, how you feel making a grown man cry?" He chuckled and Jeremy laughed.
"I love you too, thank you for that." He said and gave his dad a dap & a hug.

"Ion even think I wanna tell you now." He sighed and pulled into the parking lot.
"We spilling everything now, might as well. It can't be that bad." Jeremy said, glancing at his watch and back at Jeremiah.

"So um, I was at school this one day, and there's this nigga that-"
"You gay?" Jeremy made up his face.
"How the hell- no, no I mean, I'm not gay, but I'm not straight, but ion feel no kinda- man I don't fucking know. I guess you could say I'm bisexual." He tried to explain.

Jeremy just stared at him and laughed.
"Man, ight. You tryna go in here or nah?" He asked, getting out the car.
"I-uh yeah." Jeremiah mumbled and jumped out the car, following him into the store.

🤍

"When I first laid eyes on you, when I heard your heartbeat, I never knew, I could witness an angel so beautiful. From the very moment you arrived, I felt something new inside, I developed a love that was so unconditional." Kaylina sung. She smiled and rubbed her hand over Jaliyah's head.

"You're so pretty mamas, I love you so much." She pouted and took another picture of her.

"I want you to stop scratching yourself, mamas. I need to get you some mittens. Mittens kinda sounds like muffins, ooh, you remember those?." She smiled and picked Liyah up, who was blowing spit bubbles.

"Girl." She sighed and switched her socks onto her hands as a last resort.
"You think daddy ever gonna propose to mommy?" She asked as if she was gonna answer.

Jeremiah opened the door, but Kaylina didn't realize.
"I wonder how he's gonna do it, maybe on a plane or some fancy stuff. You know how he is." She laughed, and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I just can't wait to marry him, and you're gonna be the flower girl, we're gonna have doves and big dresses and everything. I can't wait." She squealed, and he smiled when he realized she was talking about him.

He opened and closed the door, and she peeped out of the kitchen.
"Hi baby." She smiled and pecked his lips.
"Hey baby, wassup princess?" He smiled and held her on his shoulder.

"I was gonna make some crab legs and stuff, I didn't know if you wanted seafood though." She shrugged and he nodded.
"That's fine." He said and sat at the island to look on his phone.

He found himself scrolling through Kay jewelry to try and find her the perfect ring. He had been thinking about proposing, but he thought they were still too young and wanted to wait a while, but he didn't want to keep Kaylina wondering when he would do it.

He watched her walk upstairs and he turned to look at Jaliyah.
"Which one you like, this or this?" He asked her.
She looked at him and giggled, making him laugh.

"You tryna call me ugly or something? Bet." He chuckled and placed a few rings in the cart.

🤍

"Ain't it been 6 weeks?" Jeremiah asked, jumping onto the bed.
"No boy, I'm not fucking you." She laughed and laid on his chest.

"Just let me get a little taste, maybe just the tip." He pouted.
"You can wait another 2 weeks. I still have to go back to make sure my stitches healed up." She said, changing the tv.

"I need it, bae. I ain't even get the pregnant pussy everyone be kekeke'n about." He mumbled.
"I miss when you was an innocent virgin, what did I create?" She giggled and sat up on his lap.

"You doing it on purpose now, I see how it is." He shook his head and sat up.
"See, I was gonna give you the best sloppy in the history of the world, but you ruined it." She smacked her lips and got off of him.

"Man." He chuckled and ran a hand over his face.
"Shit ain't right." He mumbled when Kaylina started making her ass jiggle on purpose.

"Girl, bring yo ass here."