𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚,

She sat on her laptop, buying neutral baby clothes and other things she felt they needed.
It had been a month since Kaylina had been on bed rest, and she was instructed to stay until she hit 36 weeks.

The baby kicked, and she kissed her teeth.
"You miss daddy too? Let's bother him." She giggled and went to FaceTime him.

As it rung, she pulled her shirt up and had her entire tity in the camera.
"Hel- oh shit, what's wrong with you?" He chuckled.
"We miss you, the baby said we miss daddy." She pouted.

"I miss y'all too. You shouldn't have showed me yo tities though." He said, making her raise her eyebrow.
"My dick getting a lil hard, do it again. But next time, do yo pussy-"
"Oh my God, you're disgusting. I should've never called." She laughed.

"I- hold up." He said and went on mute.
"I just wanna suck his dick so bad." She mumbled and glanced at her face in her camera.

All the baby fat was hitting her at once.
"Yo, I'm about to come back home. You want something to eat?" He asked.

"Um, I'll take some Panera. Why you leaving early?" She asked, ordering the $200 worth of clothes.
"My boss being a bitch so I need to leave before I hurt him." He shrugged and walked out to his car.

"Anyway," she laughed.
"Has your dad talked to you?" She asked. He shook his head, causing her to frown. Jeremy said he would apologize to Jeremiah and Kaylina was looking forward to him getting closure about things.

"He asked me how you was doing and that's it. Why?" He asked, driving to Panera Bread.
"No reason, let me know when you get here. We love you." She smiled and kissed the camera.

"I love y'all too, mwah." He chuckled before hanging up.

🤍

Kaylina grabbed a bottle of water and slowly made her way back up the stairs, when a sharp pain was sent up her back.
"Shit." She mumbled and held onto the railing.
Her stomach tightened and she hissed at the pain.

"Damn, let me take my fat ass up here." She sighed and went back into the room to lay down.
As soon as she got comfortable, she felt the same pains.
She hummed to distract herself, and eventually Jeremiah woke up from the sound of her whimpering.

"You good?" He grumbled, sitting up and rubbing her thigh.
"No, this shit hurts." She spoke lowly, grabbing onto his hands.
"Breathe, boo. I gotchu." He said, confused if she was in labor or not.

"I think I'm in labor, Miah." She glanced up at him, and he fought back a smile.
"Damn, I'm really finna see my baby. I'm mad as hell though." He chuckled.

"What my baby did to you?" She laughed, hissing at a slight pain.
"Cause I wanted a Christmas baby." He pouted, she hit his chest as she felt what she thought was a contraction.

"Bae." She whimpered, holding onto his shoulders as they rocked back and forth.
"I know baby, I'm sorry. I love you." He coo'd, rubbing her back and leaving small kisses on her neck.

She let out a breath and relaxed her body.
"Can you get my-" She was cut off with a popping noise, and a moment later, there was liquid dripping down her legs.

"Oh shit." They both gasped.

"Okay um, can you get the hospital bags? It's the pink one and the brown one. Get one of my backpack purses, please." She sighed, sitting on the bed and throwing some sweat pants on as Jeremiah grabbed everything.

"Oh my fucking God." She groaned, gripping onto the bed as she had another contraction.
"Alright, everything in the car, just tell me when you ready to go." He said, sitting next to her and grabbing her hands.

She took a deep breath and nodded her head, grabbing her phone and other things before they made their way downstairs and to the car.

"I'm going as fast as I can, baby." He sighed and glanced at Kaylina, who was fighting back tears.
"O-okay." She whimpered, unable to get comfortable in the seat.

It hadn't set in that in a few hours, they would be parents.

🤍

"I want a epidural." She cried, tugging on Jeremiahs arm.
"Baby, you almost there. Just a little bit longer." He slightly smiled, rubbing her forehead and handing her a water bottle.

"I need you to push as hard as you can on this next contraction, okay?" The doctor instructed, slightly cutting Kaylina so the baby's head would be able to slid through easily.

She took a deep breath and pushed for 10 seconds, letting out a loud scream.
"Mmm, it fucking hurts!" She screamed, jerking her body as the baby's head popped out.
"Alright, good job! You finished the worst part." She smiled, removing the monitors from Kaylinas stomach.

"You did it, baby. I love you so much." He smiled and kissed her cheek.
"I l-love you too." She stuttered, giving one last push before loud cries filled the room.
"It's a girl! Say hi mommy!" She smiled, holding the tiny baby up before she was immediately taken to run her tests.

"Oh my God." Kaylina sniffed, as Jeremiah rubbed her hand.
"The fuck they took her away for?" He spat, and Kaylina glanced at the nurses scrambling to get her situated.

"Calm down, baby. They'll bring her back in a second, I hope." She mumbled the last part as she wiped her face.
This had been the most painful 12 hours of her life.

"The hell are they doing to h- what the hell are you doing?" Jeremiah furrowed his eyebrows.
"I told Briona I felt like I was gonna die, so she told me to send a picture once I had the baby to make sure I lived." She shrugged, and posed with her tongue out.

He chuckled and shot out of his seat when the nurse was walking towards them.
"You wanna see mommy and daddy?" She coo'd, and Kaylina opened up her hospital gown. She laid the baby on her chest and she felt tears coming already.

"Hi, mamas. You remember me and daddy?" She smiled, amazed at how she created an entire human.
"You're so pretty, we really made you. I love you so much." She gently kissed her forehead, as her eyes blinked slightly open.

"Miah do- what's wrong baby?" She pouted, as he held his head in his hands.
"Y-you bruh," He chuckled and sniffed, rubbing his eyes.
"You had my baby." He smiled and kissed her lips.

"Bae." She pouted and slowly sat up, before laying her in his arms.

He smiled and kissed her cheek.
"Wassup princess." He mumbled, as the nurses came back to explain a few things to Kaylina.

"You look just like yo mommy, I'm really the luckiest man on the planet." He chuckled and admired all of her hair.
"Jeremiah." Kaylina said, shaking him out his own world.

"They have to put her in the incubator." She laughed.
He furrowed his eyebrows and once again, kissed her forehead.
"I love you." He whispered before she was placed into the incubator.