𝖙𝖊𝖓

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚,

"I'm so scared." Kaylina sighed as Jeremiah held her hand. They were finally gonna tell their parents that she was pregnant, and she was scared shitless.
"I gotchu, baby. If you wanna go then we can." He grabbed her chin and kissed her.

Kaylinas mom & dad walked in, and moments later, Jeremy arrived.
"I'll get them." Jeremiah said, getting up from the booth.
"What is all this about?" Karolin asked, and Kaylina let out a shaky breath, as Jeremiah grabbed her hand underneath the table.

"Um..I- well first, this is my boyfriend, Jeremiah. And I've known him for almost 4 months." She smiled a little.
"It's nice to meet you-"
"You the same bastard that was in my daughters room!" Darius snapped, and Jeremy chuckled.

"So this the girl distracting you?" He nodded towards Kaylina, making her extremely uncomfortable.
"Yeah, this is her." He said, and picked up her hand to kiss it.
"Unbelievable, 4 damn months." Karolin scoffed.

"I'm pregnant." Kaylina blurted, and the whole table looked at her.
"You're what?" Darius leaned in closer.
"Pregnant." She mumbled, and Karolin shook her head.
"You two should be fucking ashamed, kids having kids. And Jeremiah, may I ask if you have a job? Any income to provide for my daughter?" She tilted her head and he immediately fixed his posture.

"That lil nigga isn't about to provide for shit! The baby probably not even his, y'all fast ass daughter just wants a meal ticket." Jeremy waved them off, but Darius got in his face.

"Don't call my damn daughter fast! Your son got her pregnant, not the other way around. Sit the fuck down." He spat, and Jeremy leaned back in his chair.

"I don't have a job yet. Graduation is in 2 months , I have 5 interviews at different companies, and 2 opportunities for the NBA. So yes, I can provide for my family." He shrugged.

"Y'all better get to work. It won't be easy and I'm damn sure not taking care of no kid. You won't be under my roof either." Karolin said, grabbing her purse and getting up.
"I-"

"You think shit sweet now, until you fuck up your whole life taking care of another man baby." Jeremy smirked, before leaving the restaurant.

"Baby look-"
"I wanna go." She sniffed, and Jeremiah helped her out the booth before they got into his car.
Using a bit of his fathers money, he got them a hotel room and secretly packed some of Kaylinas things, along with his own. He knew it probably wouldn't go well and he didn't want to leave her around her parents.

"Why are we-"
"I knew you wouldn't wanna go home, so I got us a room." He shrugged and got out of the car to open her door. Grabbing the bags, they went into the hotel, and since Jeremiah already checked in, they went straight upstairs.

"Stay right here." He directed, and she raised her eyebrows. He came back and wrapped a blindfold around her face, before leading her into the bathroom.

"Alright, 3, 2, 1." He smiled, and she pulled it off. She was in shock. The bathroom had candles lit everywhere, with rose petals in the water and scattered across the floor.

"Miah." She pouted and pulled him into a tight hug.
"Don't cry, please." He chuckled and wiped her eyes.
"You're just so perfect." She sighed and reached up to kiss him.

"Hurry up and get in, ion want it to be cold." He said and she started taking her clothes off. Leaning in the doorway, he bit his lip as he watched her settle in the tub.
"Can you get in here with me?" She asked and he nodded, before taking his clothes off and sitting in behind her.

"Are you okay?" He asked and she shook her head.
"I mean, we're pretty much homeless after graduation. We won't have enough time to get a house by the time the baby gets here and now everyone hates us, I just-" Her voice cracked and he held her tightly.

"I don't give a fuck what they think about us, we got 7 months to get ourselves together and that's more than enough time. We're gonna do great without any of their help and I'll be there the entire time, ok? I gotchu baby." He kissed her neck, and found his hands inching towards her box.

"Mhm." She moaned softly as he slipped a finger in, and slowly pumped in & out.
He added another and continued to kiss her face, as she experienced pure bliss.
"I-" She cut herself off and moaned loudly as he ran his finger over her clit.

"You gonna cum for me, baby?" He whispered in her ear and she bit her lip while nodding.
"Fuck!" She gripped the side of the tub as he pumped faster.
"Mhm, let it out boo." He smiled as a thick coat covered his fingers.

Kaylina panted as Jeremiah licked his fingers clean before getting them both cleaned up.

🤍

He bit his lip and signed his name across the bottom of the form.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" She asked, and Jeremiah nodded his head.
Him taking this opportunity would possibly help him to provide for his family, and that was his main goal.

"So I just come in on Monday, and stay until Sunday?" He raised his eyebrow.
"Exactly, all expenses are paid for and all you have to do is show up." Nina smiled, slipping the basketball camp application into her case.

"The first day, you'll have basic conditioning, the second day, you'll meet your mentors from the NBA, the third day, you will be assigned a goal based on your application. Maybe yours would be improving your free throws, especially since you have to be able to deal with pressure and spotlight," She started, and Jeremiah nodded intently.

"The fourth day, everyone will be interviewed, the fifth day, you'll play for the scouts, and the sixth day, you will meet with your mentors for the final time, and the seventh day, they will announce who won the scholarship." She explained and Jeremiah fought back a smile, but failed.

"Thank you for this, like thank you so much." He chuckled.
"It's my pleasure, you have potential to be a household name. All we have to do is get you there." She smiled.