𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐡,

"Oh, shit." He groaned as she slid down his lap.
"Fuck, baby." Kaylina moaned, Jeremiahs hands gripping her ass as her face dug into his neck.

"Ouh, I missed you." He bit his lip and slowly grinded his hips against her.
"I-I missed you t- oh fuck!" She breathed heavily as she gripped onto the door handle.

He connected their lips and slipped their tongues around.
"Ugh, shit!" She moaned out as tears filled her eyes.
"Let it out, boo. Good girl." He smirked as a white coat covered his dick.
"Mmm." She whimpered and reached down to toy with her clit, as he shot his seed inside her for the 3rd time.

Ever since Jeremiah got back in town, they had been sitting in the Walmart parking lot going at it.
After getting cleaned up and dressed, they made their way to their hotel.
Kaylina didn't know about Jeremiahs conversation with Carmelo, she just thought the training camp was cut short.

"Once we get in here, I got something to talk to you about." He said, making Kaylina nervous.
They made their way inside the hotel and got situated inside their room.
"So what you need to talk about?" She asked, pulling at her fingers.

"Um, you know I been talking to Melo about basketball and shit right?" He raised his eyebrow and she nodded.
"Right, so he was talking to me about my passion for basketball and, look ima just say it, I'm quitting basketball next week." He sighed and pulled on his hair.

"To do what? I thought you liked playing basketball." She asked, sitting on his lap.
"Yeah but it's just not my passion, and I'm sorry cause now it's gon be even more difficult to provide for y'all both, but he was telling me that I shouldn't just play for the money, and I needed to do what I wanted." He explained.

"You were the one who told me we would get out of this situation and now you're doubting it? Fuck outta here, Jeremiah."
"I mean I'm glad you're gonna start doing what you love, but we wasted all this time. We could've been applying for jobs and making money for the past 2 months." She explained and looked down at her stomach.

"Don't cry, please boo." He sighed, wiping her face.
"I'm just scared that we won't make it out. I don't wanna have our baby living in a- what are you doing?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"We finna apply for every job we see and we gon go from there, here. Get to stepping." He rushed her to open her laptop.
"Ok ok! Damn." She rolled her eyes and began to scroll down Indeed as he did the same.

After hours of searching and applying, they finally felt satisfied with what they had done and some of the tension was released.

🤍

The next morning, Kaylina felt herself falling into a random sadness episode.
"You okay, baby?" Jeremiah raised his eyebrow and ate some of his waffle.

"Yeah." She mumbled and played over her muffins, which let him know something was wrong.
"Don't lie to me boo. Did I do something?" He asked, grabbing her hand.
"I don't know, I mean yesterday I was fine but today, I don't know." She shrugged and played with their matching charm bracelet.

"Come here lil baby." He patted his leg and she sat on his lap. He stood up and began rocking her like a baby.
"Miah." She giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"See, there go the smile." He chuckled and kissed her.
"I can't stand you." She sighed.
"I love you too." He pecked her nose.
"I love you." She replied and they laid on the bed together.

"Question," she spoke.
"Wassup?" He asked, rubbing her ass while she finally ate her muffins.
"Since you don't wanna do basketball, what do you wanna do? It's fine if you don't know." She shrugged.

"I know already, I wanna have a children's center where they can go if they have toxic parents they don't wanna be around, and they could also get help from the situation. But I would probably need a degree in child care, which sounds fun." He explained.

"That sounds amazing, bookie." She smiled and pecked his lips repeatedly.
"Bookie? The hell is that." He chuckled.
"I just came up with it." She laughed.

🤍

The break off school was finally over, and the 2 walked into the building hand in hand.
"Wassup bestie!" Bri smiled, pulling Kaylina away from Jeremiah to hug her.

"Hi girl, where Roman at?" She asked, continuing to walk to class.
"He says he's coming late, but peep the lil bump! You so cute friend!" She smiled.

"I tried to tell you I could see it, but of course you believe her." Jeremiah rolled his eyes.
"I just couldn't see a huge difference, it's almost been 2 months. I probably just didn't pay too much attention." She shrugged and glanced down at her stomach.

"Hey Jeremiah." Jasmine smiled and walked up to the group.
"Ew." Both Kaylina and Bri scoffed.
"Get out the way bruh." He chuckled and tried to push past her, but she began walking next to them.

"Do you still have a hypeman for your games? If not, you know I would love to wear your jersey." She glanced over at Kaylina and flashed a fake grin.

"Bitch," Kaylina chuckled, pulling Jeremiah onto her other side.
"Get yo burning ass away from my nigga. I won't hesitate to lay yo ass flat." She scrunched up her face and stepped in front of Jasmine.

"See, if you were dealing with this," Jasmine pointed at herself.
"You wouldn't have to stay in a hotel with that." She smirked at Kaylina and walked off.

"I wanna kill her." Briona scoffed.
"I'm not even gonna worry about it, Miah knows what's good for him." She shrugged and laid her head on Jeremiahs shoulder.

"You don't gotta worry bout that hoe, boo. I gotchu." He pecked her lips before the 3 went to class.