No . Please , No .

Chapter Thirty Three <3

       Taylor's P.O.V

      Niall eventually found me after about 2 hours of running . I was worn out . I Couldnt do it anymore . I give up . I slowly sat in a dark cornered ally and pulled my nees to my head and cried . Let every little tear i had out as i felt arms around me .

"Shh . Liam has something to say to you ." Niall said as Liam showed up . He sat down next to me and took my hand .

"Dont touch me!" I screamed as he slowly let go .

"Can you atleast look at me?" He asked as i raised my head up to look at him .

"Look . It wasnt Harry's fault . It was mine ."

"What do you mean?" I said whiping my tears away .

"Listen ." He took a deep breath before speeking again .

"I wasnt Harry's fault . It was mine . I had told Harry that Simon wanted to talk to him at Zayn's flat and instead of Simon being there , This girl , Monika was . She made the move on Harry and he tried to get away from her because he wants you . Not her . I was just jelous . Im so sorry ." He said to me as he dropped a tear . I quickly whiped it away before letting that all process through my mind . When it did i got up and ran back home . I ran straight into his house soken wet . It started to rain when i was on my way back over .

"Harry!" I shouted as i heard noises from up stairs . I didnt see anyone else there so i guess they left . The noises lead up to Harry's room . I burst through the doors too See a Harry , on his bed , with a raizer in his hand with blood everywhere .

"Harry!" I screamed as i ran over to him . He was on his bed laying face up and i could tell that he was light headed .

"Harry . Please . NO!" I screamed . He looked up at me and reached for my hair . 

"I Love you ." He whispered before his eye lids over powered his energy and closed up . I got up letting all my tears fall as one hit his cheek . I ran outside and ran all over .

"Niall!" I screamed out until i ran into a tall blonde . I fell to the ground and curld up in a ball crying as hard as i could .

"Taylor? Whats wrong!?" Niall helped me up .

"Harry!" I whispered as i dragged him and Liam to the house . We slammed the door open and i ran upstairs , them following along . Niall and Liam stepped in the room and i could tell there heart sank . Liam turned white as a ghost and almost passed out . Niall ran over to Harry , luckily he was still breathing . 

"Liam start the car . Now!" He yelled in his Irish voice . He picked him up and ran down stairs into the already started car . I got in before Niall could put Harry in . He layed Harry's head on my lap as we drove off . I wripped off my shirt and tore it in peices applying pressure onto his cuts to make them stop bleeding . I started playing with his hair as one of my tears fell from my eye to his cheek . It rolled down the side of his face and his eyes fluttered open .

"Harry!" I screamed as Niall turned around quickly .

"Hmm?" He mumbled as he looked around to take in the sight . We arrived at the hospital and Niall got out of the car as quickly as he could and pulled Harry out of the car . We ran in the hospital and a doctor saw us and admediatly took us to a room . 

"Im sorry . You guys are going to have to wait out here ." One of the nurses said to us pointing to a waitng area .

"No . You dont understand!" I screamed .

"I bet i dont but its strict orders ." She said as she walked in the room closing the door behind her .

"Niall . Liam ." I said as i ran into a bathroom . I sat down on the floor and leaned over the toilet as i let out everything that i had eaten today , out of my sistem . I couldnt see Harry like this . It hurt me so much . I heard people come in but i didnt bother moving .

"Taylor?" I heard a firmiliar voice say .

"Louis?" I asked as i reached over and unlocked the door . He ran in and held my hair back as he sat next to me . 

"He's going to be alright ."

"No hes not! Its all my fault . If i wouldnt have let him explain then this wouldnt have happened!" I said letting more tears fall .

"Yes he is . Nothing serious was done to him hes fine ." Niall came walking in behind us then Liam then Zayn . 

"So he's alright?" I asked looking up at them .

"Yes hes fine . He just needs to regain his strength and they are putting  more blood into him right now ." Zayn assured me . Louis got up and held out his hand . I took it and he pulled me up in one try . We walked out but i could barly make it . I was wobbling and then i fell straight into Niall's arms . He sat down bringing me with him . I sat in his lap and dug my head in his chest letting my hair fall everywhere . Yea . I was sitting in a hospital without a shirt on . Thats how much i cared about Harry . A nurse cam out with a clip board . Without her saying anything , i stood up and ran into his room to see him attached to many machines . He was awake though so thats good . I ran over to him and grabbed his hand softly .

"Harry look . Im so sorry about what happened today . Liam told me everything and i believe it . I cant let you go . Ever ." I said as i laid my head down on his bed and started to cry into it .

"Taylor . Im sorry for everything ."

"Why are you sorry? You shouldnt be sorry i am the one who needs to be sorry . I didnt give you a chance to tell me your story about it ." I said as he whiped away my tears . 

"Im sorry for - for uh .. I think .." He started to trail off as he looked the other way .

"Harry ." I said as he looked back at me .

"Im sorry for puting you in this situiation now ." He said as his eye lids were starting to droop .

"No . No . Im the would that shoulde be sorry . Not you ." I said aqueezing his hand tighter .

"I Love you Harry . I will never let you go ." This whole scene reminded me of the Titanic and i absaloutly loved it .

"I Love you too ." He said with that i kissed him .

"Never , ever , do this again . No matter what happends ." 

"I -I Promise ." He said as a smile rolled up on his lips . We sat thtere for a little as a nurse came in .

"Mr . Styles ? You are ready to leave ." The nurse said with a smiled on her face . She walked over and pulled out his IV and other things that were attached to him . He got up and grabbed my hand as we slowly walked out the door . I looked down the hall to see Zayn and Niall already walking up to us . Harry let go of my hand and gave Niall and Zayn a hug as he did with Louis and Liam .

"Lets go home mate ." Is the last words of his day .