Shhh . She's Asleep .

Chapter Twenty Nine <3

                    "Louis?" I called .

"Yea love?" 

"Will you come get Carter?"

"What wrong?"

"Nothing involving him . "

"Details ." He demanded .

"I have really bad cramps and can barly move so can you come get him!?" I squeled through the phone .

"Oh . Yea ill be over in  few ." He said as the other line went dead . I layed in bed curlld up in the tightest ball ever! It literally felt like i was giving birth . I dont know how that feels but i bet these cramps are worse than that . 

"Mommy!" Carter yelled as he ran in my room . I slowly sat up and looked at him .

"No dont get up ." He insisted as he pushed me back down on my back . He crawled in bed with me and started to play with my hair . A few moments later we heard a knock on the door . No one got up and got it so they just walked in . I knew it was Louis by the way he hummed to himself . 

"Done." Carter whipsred in my ear as i felt him put a hair band in my hair . I sat up slowly and looked at my hair in the mirror of my phone .

"Wow Carter ." I said with shock as this kid just braided my hair perfectly . 

"You dont like it?" He said droping his head to the floor .

"No no no . I Love it . How did you learn?"

''Uncle Zayn . And A little by Aunt Danielle ." He said proudly .

"Zayn tought you it?" I said in shock .

"Yea he tought me how to french braid and fish tail and Aunt Danielle tought me how to regular braid ." He said as Louis voice echoed through the room .

"Carter?" 

"Uncle Louis!" He screamed as he jumped into Louis arm's .

"Do you need anything Love?" Louis said as he turned around with Carter on his hip .

"No Im - Oh God!" I screamed jercking my body to sit up . Louis carfully sat Carter down and ran over to my bed . He sat next to me wrapping his arm around my waist . 

"Your not fine ." He said as Carter came over and climbed up on the bed on my other side . He layed his hand on my upper thigh and squeezed it . I looked over at him and he smiled . 

"Mommy . I think you need Daddy ." He simply said as he got up and ran down the stairs .

"Hes so cute ." Louis said looking at the door way .

"Hes like Harr - Louis!" I screamed grabbing on to his hand squeezing it till it turned red . 

"Do you want some Pamprine?" I looked over at him as  tear formed in my eye . This was the worst cramp's i have ever expirienced . Why were they that bad?

"Please?" I asked as he walked out of the room . 

"Ugh!" I yelled as i fell back on the bed with my feet dangling on the edge .

Carter's P.O.V

       "Hello ." Daddy answered .

"Daddy!"

"Carter what wrong?" 

"Mommy's hurting ." 

"Whats wrong with her?" 

"Uh she told me that she didnt feel good ."

"Like?"

"Idk but she keeps clinching her tummy ."