I Cant .

Chapter Eighteen <3

                   "Its Time To Get Up In The Morning . WE GOT TO GET UP! ITS TIME TO GET UP!  LETS GET UP NOW!" I woke up to the sound of Niall playing the guitar and Louis and Liam singing a rediculous song .  

"Can a girl get her sleep!?'' I yelled as i layed back down and burried myself in the covers . I heard them all just stand there . I looked up and they were all staring at the floor .

"I Love You Guys ." I said as there faces all lite up . I got up out of my bed and threw on Harry's sweat shirt from yesterday . I walked down staris laughing and giggling with them all . 

"Happy Halloween ." Harry said as he poped out of the closet and sprayed silly string all over me . The closet door nob hit me right in the ribe but i didnt care . I Smiled and grabbed a can that was on the floor next to me and chased after Harry . 

"Come Here!" I yelled as we ran outside and into my back yard .

"No!" 

"Im Gonna get you no matter what!" I yelled as I Stopped running . I Felt a sharp pain fly throuogh my ribes like i just got stabbed . 

"No Your Not!" He yelled as i droped my can .

"Drop the can ." I said softly .

"What?" He said without using the 'T' In 'What' .

"Drop the freaking can!" I screamed in horrer . This had really scared me . I slowly sat on the ground putting as much pressure on my ribes as i could . Harry droped the can and ran over to me . 

"Whats going on?" He said panting like a dog . 

"I Dont Know ." I squeled . He bent down and sat next to me and pulled me close into him .

"Dont touch me!" I screamed as the pain got worse and worse . 

"Im sorry ." He said as he alowly backed away . I really didnt mean to yell at him . I was just in so much pain . 

"No Im sorry . Im just in a lot of pain ." I said as a tear fell from my eye . I didnt feal like i was crying . there just was tears streaming down my face . 

"Zayn!" Harry yelled as he called for the strongest member . Zayn came walking out the back door to see what we wanted . I looked up at him as he focused his eyes on me . He sat his drink down on a table and ran over to me and Harry . 

"Whats wrong?" 

"I Dont know . Its my side ." I said very very quietly . Zayn got up and ran inside and got all the other guys . They came running out and surrounding me just how the fans were with me and Harry .

"Woah! What Wrong!?", "Are You Ok?" , "What Do We Do?" All these things they were saying gave me a head ache and i just wanted to be alone .

"Shutup! Just Shutup!" I Yelled as i got up like i was perfectly fine but i really was in the worst pain ever . I got up and ran inside to the bathroom still clenching my side . I shut the door and locked it as i sat down on the floor . I pulled up my shirt and saw a bubble in my sjin filled with blood . It was kind of like a blood blister but it was way worse . I heard the boys run in and talking in the living room . I got up slowly and walked down stairs scared as could be . 

"Guys!" I screamed as if i was getting stabbed . They all looked over at me with there eyes wide open . I lifted up my shirt and showed them . 

"I Dont know . Its my side ." I said very very quietly . Zayn got up and ran inside and got all the other guys . They came running out and surrounding me just how the fans were with me and Harry .